Reviews for In Medias Res
XXDancingxInxThexRainXX chapter 2 . 5/13
God I hate Angel.

Your sentences in this chapter seem to ramble at times... I don't know if you have a beta, but it would certainly help the quality of the writing. Not a complaint, mind you, I'm still enjoying the story, more like an observation.
XXDancingxInxThexRainXX chapter 1 . 5/13
I hardly ever review anything, but I have to give this a go since it's a damn good start and there're hardly ANY damn good RD tics floating out there.

So indulge me my guess- Dorothy and Roger were lovers in a past life sort of deal, before the original Dorothy died and everyone's memories were wiped out? I guess we'll see! Good job on a captivating first chapter.

- Rain
WriteShop chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
This was a great story!

great characterization, good pacing, and a compelling mystery
duchesscarml chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
OH, I really like this! I think you have easily become my favorite Big O writer! The story was entertaining and beautifully written. And the ending was so surprising! I never would have imagined... Dorothy truly is amazing! You kept everyone wonderfully in-character and showed the love between Dorothy and .Roger without making it disgustingly sappy, which wouldn't have fit with them. I loved this and truly liked it much better then the anime. I could actually see it happening and it would have made a better explanation then what anime/manga came up with. Great job!

~Duchess
duchesscarml chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
I really like this! My favorite line in this chapter is "And so an android felt what it was like to die." That line said so much just by you using the word 'felt'. It begs the question; even in a memory - a memory not truly of her own - would she be able to feel? I can't wait to see where you're taking this!

~Duchess
iKiohri chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Aw. No sappy kisses or confessions but I feel like it stayed true to the canonical story.

If only there's a season 3 for Big O _

Unfortunately, that won't happen now.

Marvelous story, I really enjoyed reading this one.

Thanks for writing it )

And I hope you write more RogerxDorothy stories in the future.

Though you probably had already lost interest xD
iKiohri chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
What a cliffy!

I'm gonna die from a heart attack _
iKiohri chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Interesting idea as to where R-D came from.
iKiohri chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
I'm not liking the Human Dorothy _

Geez, who would want their lover to die with them, for them?

What kind of a promise is that? How selfish.
iKiohri chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
OMG o_e;

I cannot stand Angel.

I honestly think that the series would've been a lot better if she did not exist.
iKiohri chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Interesting, wah, can't wait to read more!

*Dashes to read the next chappie while waving a RogerxDorothy flag* xD
Ahria chapter 6 . 11/29/2005
This was very well written and I really enjoyed reading it.

-Ahria
Aacire chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Pretty good story so far!
Fredzillasaurus chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
Im almost speechless in awe! That was nothing like i expected it to be, it was just an artful masterpiece. The mystery and intrigue was just so alluring i couldn't stop reading if only to try to understand the gaps in the plot. Whats more is that the characters were well done, i could believe that it was just another episode of the actual show! You have to continue this, i need to know what happens next!