Reviews for The Wizard of Odd, and other stories
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Ok, so I JUST got into Mal/River quite randomly from Livejournal, and pretty much leapt onto to see if there was more. I'm going backwards from the beginning of the list, and this was the first one that I instantly fell in love with. Your Mal sounds so perfect to me, so I look forward to reading the rest of the ficlets!
GarniGal chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I'm reading these Mal/River ficlets for the fifth or sixth time, I love them so much. Then I realized I'd never commented - I'm a terrible fan!

I love how inside Mal's head you are with these. The image of his hot anger cooled by her chilling cries is beautiful. I know it's been a long time since you've posted any of these here - are there others somewhere else, or did this die?
crazyoldwoman chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
*paws at you* more?

wonderfully written, by the way. i don't quite know why i'm all for a mal/river pairing, but i am. much moreso than a jayne/river one. thanks for writing such a good fic. i've always liked your stuff.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I actually really like both pairings, and you write them both very well.
quayxar chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Hi! LOVE this series of ficlets! esp. since i saw serenity and somehow this pairing showed more promise than any other:

just one thing:

PLEASE don't tease our minds and then stop writing.

other than this, everything else is perfection: the characters, scenarios, everything!
Zholla chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
was looking for Mal and Inora...

stumbled on your words...

'tis a mighty potent tale you weave...and by night's end...and I had read all your words...I realise the truth of it.

Mal and River...how could it be otherwise?

Thanks for knocking me right off my feet.

Zholla.
angie chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I've been searching for some good mal/river fics. Can't wait to read more.
twilekangel chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wow! These do anything BUT suck! I really hope you manage to put up the big story one day, but if you in the mean time feel like churning out more delicious tidbits like these, by all means go ahead:)

Thank you for making my first foray into this fandom a pleasant one.
Michmak Fan chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Sorry, but I'm sick of your 'ship stuff. It's kind of redundant. I'd like it if you'd write more action and angst. So much lovey dovey makes me want to vomit. You're a great writer, but you need new ideas. Afraid I won't be reading these stories. Enjoy writing them though, you're a great writer and they'll still be great, just not my taste.
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
aw. I'm guessing River is your fav. character. What happened to Jayne/River? _
Macbeth's Lady chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I love this 'ship and am thrilled you're writing it. You are incredible at character interaction, it's all totally believable. Please write lots. Extend this series as long as possible. I'll beg if I have to.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful work!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
AS much as I like the Mal-Inara pairing, these stories have sold me on Mal-River as well. Beautifully done. You really got inside our Captain's head.
Shadowy Vixen chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Great job with this thus far. I'm not usually a fan of shorter chapter stories... they seem to stay short and not go anywhere, but I have been following several of your HP stories (SSHG fan myself) and your Firefly stories and I really enjoy the way you write.

Keep up the good work! Your turnover is fast and without losing quality of the work. I appreciate that.
anon chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
So glad to see some mal/river shipping. Definetly keep going, I'm enjoying your ficlets.
mkiara chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
nice ficlets...love the mal/river line...(*dodges bullets from the mal/inara fans...)

update soon! only 94 to go :)