Reviews for The Life Unlived
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
more please i loved it
Deathly Phoneix chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
this has got to be my favorite story plz update soon.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 15 . 8/21/2009
Please update!
Im08Just97Me chapter 15 . 1/24/2009
Please continue this story!
Draeconin chapter 15 . 6/3/2008
Tracey received one hundred galleons from Silver, roughly four hundred and eighty dollars

One galleon equals five English pounds according to JKR. An English pound right now is worth about two American dollars, but was about $1.75 (more or less, depending on the market) in Harry's school days, so a galleon would be worth approximately $9.00 American dollars back then (rounded off). So that would be almost double the dollar amounts you've used here.

Are you a speed reader? That might account for all the errors I'm seeing. Slow down and read each word, and you'll be able to correct many more of them.
Draeconin chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
If both Silver and Shade are Masters of their own brands of magic, why are you making Silver so much more skillful and powerful? Sounds rather Mary-Sue, to me. An explanation might offset that impression.

As for the girls... Thirteen of them with only a two-year age difference? Vernon was quite busy, wasn't he? Somehow I can't imagine that whale being attractive to very many (any) women.

All in all, though, I think the story idea is a pretty good one so far, if lacking in explanations and details (more character development would be welcome, too).
shankstar89 chapter 15 . 4/18/2008
great story please update soon
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Hey found your story in someone's favs, liked the summary even though I knew it was probably long time abandoned I figure I would give it a try, I liked it, too bad you probably did abandon it! I'll put it in my favs so maybe someone else will find it someday in my favs.
stewart92 chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
great story
Dblej chapter 15 . 1/2/2008
kool
ms belle chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
I've really enjoyed your story so far and hope that you'll find it in your heart to start updating again. Please! Thanks.
nabiki chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
dear, grey quill are you going to update this story because i find it very interesting and would love find out how it ends.
The Fat General chapter 15 . 10/24/2007
hi,

Brialliant story, I love the way that your world is so unique and colourful. In regards to constructive criticism, two main points stick out...firstly Shade/Silver don't seem to act aggressivly enough, if they can form a whole group (the gray quill club), can summon giant snakes to help Neville and can teleport/apparate around why arn't they fighting the remaining death eaters/voldemort? The second thing is that there are some recurring spelling/grammer mistakes, especially when it comes to charcters names etc, for example it is Daphne Greengrass rather then Greenglass.

However that said overall the story is very enjoyable and a good read.

Goodluck with the next chapter.

Cheers,

TFG
NinjAlt chapter 15 . 10/16/2007
This is an excellent story. Wish for more updates from it. Please don't abandon it.
ForeverHedleyTrencher chapter 15 . 9/12/2007
this is a really good story. i like how you put so much detail into it makes things easier to understand.

i hope you update soon.