Reviews for You'll Never Walk Alone
Gufa chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
Hello,

I only recently came across this story again... I'd only read and reviewed the first chapter ages ago.

I just wanted to say that it's excellently written and very well thought out (especially the way it's narrated). To be honest, I don't think LMM would ever have envisioned a scenario like this for these characters, but the story is believable on its own and truly gripping. I'm very glad I found it again. And I appreciate the fact that you took the time to explain your choices at the end.

Thank you for sharing this!
A Forgotten One chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
This is a really interesting story. I like to see your point of view on the Una/Walter/Faith/Shirely thing. I also liked the explanations. I'm just wondering why you changed the fact that Walter died and Jem came back...
coonassblondie chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
an excellent read! i really liked partridge. this was a great choice to deviate from my normal preffered fic.
sophia666 chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
Wow... sad story. Great writing, though.
Lemur76 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I found your story when, on a whim, I wanted to check out some different fanfic (I usually read Harry Potter). I love LM Montgomery's works, and you truly do her justice. Your depiction of Walter, Una, Faith and Jem are great. Your tone is very similar to hers as well. Thanks for an enjoyable read!
Astrid chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
You're an awesome writer - can't wait to see more of your work.
r6144 chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
It's very considerate of you to offer these explanations. Still, I shudder to think what the war has done to your Faith...
bythetwin chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
Wow. What an interesting story. Very different from other fanfics. Overall it was very well written, you kept the reader in suspense, the wording and speech patterns were natural, and the plot was original. I also really enjoyed the character of Partridge Simmons. My concerns are that i didn't find it clear why Jem was in europe well into the 1920's - was he a POW for that long? Also I don't know if Faith would have killed herself so desperately, it doesn't seem in her personality to be so tragic. However this is your interpratation. :) You are a very good writer and I look forward very much to more of The Beloved and other stories you have in the future.
ElouiseBates chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
Ha! Great ending. A very good way to put a humorous twist on a story that could have otherwise ended a bit grimly. This was a fascinating story, and very well-written.
emily-in-the-glass chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
that ending really does put a humourous touch on it. loved it!
r6144 chapter 7 . 12/18/2005
When I saw the story alert, I was wondering how could you put more plot twists into it and still do the gorgeous story justice. Then I saw this little epilogue. I can't deny that I'm a bit disappointed to see that this is really the end-but anyway, nice ending.
Seller of Dreams chapter 7 . 12/18/2005
I really liked this story. some parts sent chills down my spine. this is an interesting way to end it.
Wren Auteur chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Very different from other L.M Montgomery fan fics I've read. But also extremely well written.
Dylan Lee Arwood chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I just wanted to let you know what a beautiful story you've made. Your Walter is dead on and Partrige is so real and lovable. I thought I'd check it out while I had a moment to spare and I ended up reading it straight through. Loved it!
ElouiseBates chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
I had a really lovely, eloquent review all writeen and then my internet went down and I wasn't able to submit it. Drat. Oh well. Here, in brief, is what I said: Lovely as usual, the vision of Faith was chilling (would have sent me screaming out of the graveyard), and is it the end or is there hope for Walter and Una? Another very well-written chapter.