Reviews for Saving Angel
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 37 . 12/11/2005
Cute! I love it SO much! Can't wait for the sequel!

jenny chapter 37 . 12/11/2005
of course we love seeing what your twisted mind concocts in those shadowy (and lit-up) depths of your mind! where a maze of thought splits and runs in crazy directions carrying the plot and story of these babies in your mind! ... gosh, how crazily poetic! :P

anyways, that was so cute! ... and why are you so obbsessed with giving andros and ashley boys after a girl! :P ... or, well, BOY after a girl(s). ... r maybe it's just me...

so we all love and envy you and wish we could be you and wish that our writing skills could be as perfect and honed as you and... okay, i'll shut up now!

update soon! (*read the ending of my review for DD!*
Mae chapter 37 . 12/11/2005
::SQUEALS:: You F*cking Rock!
Melissa chapter 37 . 12/11/2005
storys over adrian! haha i remember when i named all those names i like the name adrian P good choice

april or may? thats like...near my birthday! thats far far far far away.

anywho good story! write more!
Chylea3784 chapter 37 . 12/11/2005
Wonderful story! Thank you for taking the time and effort to write the story.
jenny chapter 36 . 12/10/2005
uh-huh... anros is very blatant, huh? (and by the way, our untitled sotry isn't going so well... it's heart is dying... :( )

i'm bored...

and yet i still have a lot to do...

and i didn't get on the computer AT ALL yesterday, so it's not my fault i didn't get to review the last chapter! (and i'm blaming meself here!)

do you have a picture of yourself? ... does marieke have one?

(yes, it's random, but i just realized that i've never seen a pic of u)

updatre soon!
Mae chapter 36 . 12/10/2005
OMFG! I just found this story and wow you have left me speechless!
Melissa chapter 36 . 12/10/2005
Mazing like the candy D that candy is quite alright...not that bad. my favorite would have to be the cookies and cream P

anywho...where do babies come from? hahaha i dont think i ever asked that question before to my parents i just simply found out by myself.

nice chapter but i think i know if its a boy or notP we were looking up boy names remember? NO ONE READ THAT ITS ALL FAKE!D hey i at least i can cover better then marieke who let the secrets all o ut P

update soon!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 36 . 12/10/2005
Love it! Duh! Now where's that chapter of DD you promised me? I won't be on tomorrow ! I wanna read now! :P

Update soon.

Melissa chapter 35 . 12/9/2005
a baby a baby! 6 kids...hey thats how many i have in my family. i wonder if its a boy or girl gee i wonder what that answer might be P well im disgrounded D and i went to a dance today. cool cripped walk even thou i hate rap music but it was the only good moves for a dance. didnt find any misatkes so your off the trackP until next time...hahahhaa update soon!
AA Lover chapter 35 . 12/9/2005
I love it! I knew you couldn't be evil enough to make it where Ashley couldn't have any more children. So When are they going to tell everyone else?
Mz. Daydream chapter 35 . 12/9/2005
AHH! *tears of joy* YAY! YAY! YAY! Haha ok..i think it's safe to sya that you know i'm REALLY happy...oh my gosh i'm like jumping for joy!

I'm at a loss for words...haha :P

All i can say is update soon!

Lots of Love,

Miss Day
Chylea3784 chapter 35 . 12/9/2005
So sweet and well written. I'll be looking forward to the sequel as well as your other stories.
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 35 . 12/9/2005
Well, I love it, duh. But anyway, its good I told you I wouldnt be on today... first time I looked at my alarm it was 10 a.m. something (1 a.m. your time) and I just got out of bed at 12.08 or something ;)

Anyway, yeah love, love, love the chapter! They have baby! YAY! So uh, oh yeah, SS... luv ya!

Update soon.

C.C.C chapter 34 . 12/8/2005
I love it! Especially this part:

"You're beautiful," he told her softly, sincerely, and half in awe. "Not just here..." He stroked her cheek gently for a moment and then gestured at the rest of her face, before letting his hand rest above her heart. "...but here too."

it's so sweet. I almost cried while I was reading it.

Can I guess something? Terry told the doctor to lie to Ashley so he could make her more unhappy, but the truth is that she can have more children.

Update soon!