Reviews for Saving Angel
jenny chapter 34 . 12/8/2005
I'M A MIND READER! *sings Hallelujah chorus* and i so know what you're planning... even though ashley and andros don't! :)

and might i say, that i'm very sorry about not reviewing the last chapter? and may i say that when marieke came up with the song Saving Angel, i obviously was not shown it... you don't like me anymore... you guys hate me... you don't want me to be your friend... it's because i have yet to send you guys the next chapter in our untitled story, isn't it? ... I'M WORKING ON IT! (... well... actually, i'm working more on the christmas special... speaking of which...)

and yeah.

i really don't actually write when i promise to, don't i?

OMG! I HEAR THE WICKED COMMERCIAL! WICKED WAS AWESOME! YOU HAVE TO SEE IT! IT IS SO THE BEST MUSICAL OF THE YEAR!(!)!()!(!)!(!)!)!)!(!)!)!(!) (AND THERE WOULD SO BE MORE IF I HAD THE PATIENCE!)

but i do have a lot more to do, so...

update soon!
Mz. Daydream chapter 34 . 12/8/2005
AH! I bet they are pregnant though...aw...*sighs*

Haha :P I kinda spotted her food cravings a little in the beginning actually..

Andros is SUPER sweet! I know we never get tired of hearing that one!

Wow the night before their wedding..most ocuples aren;t that lucky...but pff this is Andros and Ashley we're talking about...anything in their story is possible!

update soon or i think i really might die of waiting! :P

Lots of Love,

Mz Day
Chylea3784 chapter 34 . 12/8/2005
I'm guessing that her Ranger powers healed whatever was wrong with her and she is actually pregnant. Well written and I can't wait for the next chapter. I'll have you know that I will probably cry buckets when your story ends.
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 34 . 12/7/2005
What disappointment? Doesn't she understand hope is something you should cling to? I should know, one of the voices in my head calls herself Elpis Goddess of Hope fro the Greek Mythology, last time she was seen was on the inside of Pandora's box...

Wait...

No way...

COOL...!

MY HEAD IS PANDORA'S BOX! :P

...

Anyway... I love the chapter, you better update soon.

Melissa chapter 34 . 12/7/2005
first sign of pregnacy:throwing up

so obvious i found out that my mom was pregnant because of that. i mean if i ahvent known of the miracle babies i would have found out right now shes pregnantP

hee hee i found another mistake! MUHHAHAHA how many is it? here comes a new streakP

There's four more chapter, actually. :P

chapters* P

nyhow...i forgot to say how great marieke's song was GOOD JOB MARIEKE if she cant hear now ill tell her later over aim.

unfortunetly im grounded for this whole week havent been on laterly...so excuse me from reviewing D

anywhos let me guess so it ends at chapter 38? boo hoo [ ill start reviewing different denfenders now i havent done that in 10 billion days P dont you love it when i exaggerate?

Different Defenders

thanks to marieke she gave me the summary and you promising her a brother? ive thought of a lot of boy names if you need some. GREAT CHAPTER!

heres some good names for the babies...

dylan

rick *ish*

aidan

adrian

bradely

HAYDEN thats what im going to name my son

cole

damon
Mz. Daydream chapter 33 . 12/7/2005
FINALLY BACK! Phew! I just finished reading from chapters 21-33! In only 45 mins!

Wow..that's like a world record for me on fanfiction! HAHA! AWW I can't really express what i feel right now! I'm super happy that they finally got married!

AW! *smiles widely* But i hope it's not gonna be over soon! That's gonna be 2 stories ending soon! WAh! *tears*

Anyway..can't wait to find out what "happens" next..if you get what i mean ;P hehehe...can't wait for both updates!

Lots of love,

mz day
C.C.C chapter 33 . 12/7/2005
They got married, finally!

I love it! It's one of the sweetest chapters I've ever read.

I love the song, too, it's really sweet and beautiful. Say Congratulations to AH/AY.

Update soon! you've been doing a good job. :)
Chylea3784 chapter 33 . 12/7/2005
Oh God! That is so sweet!
Melissa chapter 33 . 12/6/2005
longest chapter i have ever read in fanfiction honestly P didnt find any mistakes lmao p your off the hook. i cant seem to read chapter 32 and i was pretty interested on how ashley explain to tawny what happened so send me the chapter later D anywho is chapter 33 the last one? i cried...well my eyes got watery but lucky enough it didnt drop out of my eye. someday you'll be like...*names a good author* LOIS LOWRY! ill bee cheering! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS NO TIME FOR LOSERS CUZ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! i bought that for my cousin's birthday present...anyway im off track so if theres a next chapter...UPDATE SOON! other than that great and wait till next chapter where i find a mistakeP
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 33 . 12/6/2005
YOU FORGOT SOMETHING CRUCIAL IN YOUR DISCLAIMER! FIX IT! :P

Okay, now that's out. I LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more! Poor Ashley and her nerves (hehehe). Update soon.

jenny chapter 32 . 12/6/2005
... does this mean WE have to wait five more weeks? :P ... waait... darn, shouldn't give you any ideas... *pouts* SUBCONCIOUS! (SS: What?) (Me: I want you to write a review for me!) (SS: ... Will Mistress Marieke be reading it?) (Me: Yes.) (SS: Will she like it if I do?) (Me: Uh... I guess... sure.) (SS: *grumbles slightly* Fine.)

okay... his adoration for marieke is wearing off... huh. maybe i should have her save SS's life again... it's a thought! ... Or... better yet...

i do this when i have more time... *hears everyone groan in dismay* DON'T WORRY! I WON'T FORGET! just remind me! :) okay!

and... yeah. (DON'T FORGET TO REMIND ME!)

update soon! (and you'll never write a story i can't guess! NEVER!)
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 32 . 12/5/2005
Five more weeks, they have to wait FIVE WHOLE WEEKS MORE? That's not fair! They should get married right there on the spot!

Love the chapter, Tawny's the cutest (next to Jenny and Ciana of course :P)

UPDATE SOON!

Melissa chapter 31 . 12/5/2005
interesting x3 the part where ashley did a firm grip on his neck i was like "OMGOSH SHES GOING TO CHOKE HIM AND THEN HE'LL BE AT THE HOSPITOL!" but yeah you know how much my imagination can go P

hee hee you spelled something wrong P you forgot the r in surprised.

"'Andros caught her lips in a soft kiss and extremely reluctantly turned to go, suprised when Ashley caught his hand and pulled him back to her, throwing her arms around his neck. Startled to see tears in her eyes, Andros wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. "What's wrong, Ash?"'

hee hee *surprsed this is fun remind me why im torturing you about your spelling? P

The issue of me and my imaginary friends will take more time to write than the rest of this story. :P

HAHHAHAA I TOTALLY CRACKED UP AT THAT! YOUR SOO HILARIOUS HONESTLY! D

alright update soon! its very interesting...i skipped through some sentences because my eyes are acting weird so yeah dont blame me if i dont know what happens in the future. P
jenny chapter 31 . 12/5/2005
*blink, blink*

*wild applause*

y'know what i just thought of? (you: no, and i odn't want to know...) *shrugs* HOW CRAZY MY REVIEWS LOOK TO OTHER PEOPLE! *maniacal grin*

but do you realize what this mean? (other than the fact that tawny, for some inexplicable reason, will suddenly have a brother/sister even though she's not supposed to...)

YOU HAVE BEEN INDICTED INTO TEH AUTHOR HALL OF FAME! (even though you already were, but who cares?)

and apple covered watermelon nerds are pretty good... *big thumbs up*

anyway, i still have tons of homework, so...

update soon!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 31 . 12/5/2005
Okay, so I submited the wrong review to the wrong story... I guess I'll just have to do it again.

THIS IS THE REVIEW FOR DIFFERENT DEFENDERS!:

YAY! I'm going to get my brother now! You better make me VERY happy about having another brother! And, yeah, just update soon. VERY soon.

147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »