Reviews for Micromanagement
Blueskyblush chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Hilarious
VividVideoGeek chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Bravo! Nicely done! The dialogue, the characters - just brilliant! Keep writing.
HannahbananaJane chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
You wrote this years ago and I don't know if you are even still on this site, but this is incredible. You really got into the characters' heads, writing in their voices, not yours. Talented, smart writing with clever dialogue and realistic characters. Not out of character in the least.
Paulina chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I love it! I love your way of writing I really do! Just keep writing and I will keep reading and I will have best time ever! :) Love that you can actually keep them in characters:) great job! and the sex part HOT!
RomanticisedIllusions chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
LOVE this story! Hilarious and so in character. Well done! :)
smackedfan454 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
You had the characters down to a pat! I absolutely loved it! Great job and I hope you write more like this soon! :D
smut1956 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Fun, sexy and so them. I like how he keeps pushing the boundaries and she keeps reining him in, mutual lust working there.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
jaded27 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
LOL, loved your story :)
xScottx chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Lol good when they were talking it would of been better if you use " instead of ' sometimes I thought they were saying things in their minds.
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Wow, I'm loving all of your stories! This is awesome! :D
Odin chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
that was awesome you rock!
shanty chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
The story flowed so well, and the dialougue was sharp and clever. I envy your talent. Please write more, I really enjoyed the story.
Huddy Fan chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That was brilliant. The banter was perfect. I noticed the story is from last year. I hope you are still around writing more House/Cuddy fics. I'm adding you to my favorites. Can't wait to read more of your work.
schokolade chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Excellnet work! The banter is perfect as usual and the Cuddy/House sneaking away to screw in a utility closet is perfect. House is his usual snarky self and Cuddy's dry combacks are well done. All in all, wonderful work.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I'm putting this on my favorites so that I can come back and read it properly. The parts I've read so far are absolutely awesome.