Reviews for Awake to a Miracle or not
Kagamine Arimonori chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
-cries-
evilbiatch-dkd0909 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
oh, god ! I was a total crybaby at the end! It was a very good story, and in my opinion you have to keep going with writing this stuff. And another ting in my opinion, it would be awesome if you could make a sequel to this story. It sounds weird, but it would have been really great.

(ps. awesome story!XDXDXD)
sasukeisatrader123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
how could yopu make such a sad story! it made me cry! dont blame me im a girl! why? why? please write back to this. my name on here is sasukeisatrader123. this story was sweet and sad.
DarkFaerieNyroc13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
... You killed off Tenten. Bad. Shame. Shun. And I noticed that you like to use commas. But still. Not to be rude, but the ending was kind of cheesy with everybody saying goodbye like she was already dead. Good topic, though.

-Nyroc
Lichichu chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
WAH!

D:

so sad!

I'm cry over here!

wonderful work!

thanx for making the story!

*still crying*
DOODLES ur lastest fan chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
i'm actally crying. this story is so sad and sweet.i loved it! *smiles* i will keep reading ur stories.
nejix321 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Damn You! You made me cry but very good fic. 5/5 Well done.
Alusy chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Aw, it was so cliché when Neji said he wouldn't admit his feelings but did, but it was still good! A sad story, but good.
happimood chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Amazing... I was literally blown away by your talent. I feel very bad for Neji and his loss. This was the most amazing story I have read. Even the stories that have turned into books. Keep up the fantastic work. You'll get some where in life with this writing skill you have. Good job.
Shizusa-sensei chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
really sad story. but I dont think it is rated K.

I like Nejixten too! Keep the storys up!
Jthawky chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
...
yaoi3827 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
you made me cry, this is a great storie.
Merkanzee chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
You big meanie! I actually started crying! Tenten! No! But seriously, it was good. Keep it up.
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
was her coma a result of something other than the dehydration? anyhow, sad.. very sad... but very very sweet.
Crimsondansen chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Geez... That was sad, really sad. I actually started crying when she died. Keep up the (sniff) good writing! (starts crying again)