Reviews for Without Words
perfect.
Blazzin chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Aww..
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This was absolutely adorable. And pretty creative, too-it's not often that you run into a Remus-In-Werewolf-Form fic. :D
Kerd151 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was absolutely brilliant.

I thought Remus and Tonks' behavior was very realistic and in-character, it just seemed very like them. It was very well-written, I had a clear picture of everything going on in my head. I loved how you portrayed Remus as a wolf - it had the perfect mix of being totally adorable yet completely believable. I also loved how Tonks was able to interpret what he meant from certain movements etc. It just shows how well she knows him, great!

Anyway, non-verbal as it was on behalf of Remus, their banter was great! It was funny yet sweet and just captured their relationship so well in so few words. This is one of my favorite one-shots ever on Remus/Tonks, it was perfect!

Well done on this :D x
yay chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love the banter in this, even though it's one sided.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Aww! So cute!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I really loved their communication
ShineOnStaley chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was such a fun one-shot. I love how you write their banter.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
very good. really loved it
Remus4Lyphe- Moonlight Night chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
OMG, i love this type of thing. yo are really talented, did you know that? i guess you did since you're on this site. anyways, write often.
Abraxan chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
What a sweet interlude! Thanks for writing it!
macawtopia chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aw, that was adorable! Very original, the characters were portrayed perfectly, it wasn't over done, the descriptions of everything were good, and all that other good stuff. Loved it ]
Shanima chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This is so adorable! I love how they talk even when Remus can't actually talk :D He must make a very snuggly werewolf ;)
Kindcaidlyn chapter 1 . 3/10/2009