Reviews for Victorious
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love it
LitBlueEyed chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I absolutely love your story and THANK YOU for not having that cliche ending!
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
So cute!
pqweurpqwerzxasdf chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
How does this only have 4 reviews? Excellent work, I have to say.. much better than I expected from the description, offense ;)

Oh, by the way, why is this listed as Spanish?
Her Royal Hipness chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Highly cute, haven't seen a plot like this yet. Some stereotypical fluff but it didn't draw too much away from the warm flow of the story. Cool.
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Now that's the way it should be done! very nice! just like a real boyfriend and girlfriend. i like this story very much i posted it to my favorites list last night.

took me a while to understand the title. very nice story, you did good! i'm proud of you, you see? this is the kind of stories guys wouldnt mind reading!
Rayac chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Short, but very sweet! You continually portay Robin and Starfire perfectly. (lol, in my expert-i-only-have-seen-like-10-episodes approval ;D) Way to go Lolen!
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Adorably cute. Perfect ending to a great day, in my opinion (having electricity back after two weeks can do that to you).

As I was scrolling down the page to read the ending, I was actually thinking to myself "Man, I hope this doesn't end in another cliche passionate kiss and declaration of love that just seems too out of character!" But, once again, you have not let me down and I am extremely thankful for that!