Reviews for Our First Noel
Littlenoadsey chapter 14 . 2/1
I love this story could not stop reading it.
The way you write is so good, just totally engrossing I can imagine great things for you in the future with your own characters and books (mabey you already have them who knows) I can't wait to read more from you thank you for this story x
Darakna chapter 3 . 1/23
that was funny. and hot. uuuh, sorry for all the reviews in such short span. hope you dont get mail for each one.
Darakna chapter 2 . 1/23
only second chapter and i am litteraly dying of laughter. fuck sleep. and yes. that scee was painted quite well in my head :p
Darakna chapter 1 . 1/23
okay, so it's 1am and i just discovored this shit. i wasn't searcing for a slash. iam not really fan of slashes in beyblade. this thing however is hilarious. just the way it is written. th jokes. even how much i relate to it. th asasin tree ... well gues whos probably justwaking up her roomie with laughtrer. guess who probablywont sleep today. it is i.
ps: sorry for bad everything - im writing from kindle with messed up keyboard sensor.
Nathalaia chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
Whew… Now, on with the review.

You know, I read this a year ago or such and I wanted to review, but because it had to be a good review, I… Well. You can see it didn’t work out as I wanted.

But now! This story seriously deserves a review from me – and about time, really.

Mmmh.. How to start?

Your writing! Good lord, it! The way Ray thinks and all that… My God, I’m laughing so hard at times, because it’s simply hilarious! :D

The humour, the explanations… Good lord. Woody, as an example. Oooh, I love that! Ray’s ideas on how to ‘kill it’. Awesome. And his thoughts about Kai. Sex-God and such. Oh my~

Aaand, well, his thoughts in general. Gods I love it.

Well, on to the plot. Simply splendid. First time I began to read this story, I couldn’t stop – which was very bad, considered I stayed up veeery late on a school day. Ouch. Tiredness…

This time though, I skipped some minor parts – mostly explanation I have read before, so… Yeah. Not much.

All in all, a very nice plot. A story you can’t stop reading once you have begun. Wonderful work!

Now, the characters. I have read s o many Ray x Kai stories and in most of them, the writers don’t manage to keep Kai’s cold attitud have him love/like someone. But I think you managed to do that greatly! I respect you greatly for that.

Ray’s personality in the story is a little different. It isn’t what you’re used to, and therefore a bit OOC, but… Well, it works greatly! Who knows if he reall like that… Anyway, the story wouldn’t have been as good without his thoughts and so – pft, there may not even hav story to begin with!

Well, those two were most important, and I don’t want to commen character’s personality, so… Well. You did a good job, that’s all you need to know.

And my, I want to write so much more, but… I don’t have the words – or the mind right now – so you have to settle with this :D

I don’t have much critic, though. Some misspellings here and there and missing words, but… It’s not that important. I don’t want to go into details and point them out – only if you want me to.

But now I got to stop writing more xD

Or else it’ll turn out to be a novel. Can’t have that, now can we?

Wonderful story! I love it so, so much! :D The beginning, the ending... Everything!

'Til next time!

~ Nathalaia ~
SS11 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
One of my favourite stories on of all time, I never get sick of reading this! The characters are so well-developed - they give so much more than they do in the TV series yet you've managed to keep them all in character, which is what I love the most (along with Ray's obssessing - his stream of consciousness is scarily similar to mine, just without all the Kai bits, haha!). I also love how you write Tala and Bryan, it's just too brilliant.

Which is why (sad as it is to admit this) reading this story has kindasortamaybe turned into a leetle Christmas tradition. Yes, I know, pretty pathetic, right? But please, never delete this story (please and thank you).
Chaseha-Wing chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
it is no longer three in the morning! hello, how r things

...

wait i'm spose to review. ok, nice work, but i felt really sad when lee and rei stopped being friends. they've been thru so much together, its horrible that they can't be friends due to some ancient teachings that have permanently brainwashed lee. but i do like the outcome with kai and rei, i now worry about four new problems. that being of course ALL the demo boys. Lets face it, with one STILL being a sore loser and one whos tried to remove his tongue, he'll have a lot to worry about. still, it was a good ending, so nice work
Chaseha-Wing chapter 14 . 1/14/2011
awwwe, how cute...

...it's three in the morning, I'll make a better review in a few hours. night night.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
I'm so glad It's ok. I was so worried for a second.

...

*inner voice: ahem!

OH! and I'm glad everyone else is alive. uh, yes. That's right.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
awwwe, poor -SEVEN HUNDRED!

u have 7 hundred reviews! MY GOD THAT"S IMPRESSIVE! Not even shiori's foxies mum has got that many and-

wait, what am i saying? I should totally be reviewing the story not the reviews! gah someone smack me.

Anyway, poor...but seriously 700! that's amazing!

*gets smack* RIGHT! ok, poor rei (third times the charm). That's so sad. I hope grampa G doesn't come over and make it worse...oh well, as long as they're silent they should be ok...don't! make ANY sudden movements...
Chaseha-Wing chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
hmm, when i first tried to read this story, i thought it was just a normal crack fic and couldn't finish after the 1st chapter. But after trying again, i realize how good it actually is and that it gets better with each chapter. nice work, its really getting better and better, and when i look at the chapters, its almost like singing a song

for the the very first chapter or our first noel we got

a tiger in a fir tree

See it works. Oh wait, now I'm rambling as bad as rei, better stop now before i start scaring people. mostly u since not many readers read comments.
YOUniquee chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow it's taken me weeks to review this story. You're the reason I even sighned up to this website in the first place. I heart this story very much. I loveeee ray's character and his thoughts about Kai [Which sorta reminded me of myself, hehe]they were funny, perveted lol and at times got me feeling sorry for him. I also love the ending. What a great ending to a beautiful story. I'm glad Ray got what he wanted for Christmas. This story is one my favourites. Keep writing Ladya! :)

-Younique
phoenixandtiger chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
One word: PERFECT.

It's rare to find someone who can capture the characters' personalities and interactions so perfectly - and put a completely new twist on a (usually) blowtorched cliche.

Uh, wait, change that: 27 words.

This was just so damned perfect I was laughing and crying.
Tara chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
Of all your stories, I must say that this one has to be my absolute favorite. You wrote the entire story from Ray's perspective and gave him a new and very comical personality without really changing the way his character is in 'real life'.You gave Hiro and Brooklyn a relationship that could have actually happened without changing the original storyline. The way you laid everything out made it seem as if it was simply an extension to the series, and at the same time, gave it your own twist. Adding relationships, characteristics and elements that were all your own made the character's and the plot very believable. Sorry for rambling, but the story was wonderful and definitely some of your best work, if not your absolute best.

I especially like how you put Bryan and Tala together, and how you handled the scenes where Lee and Ray fight. It is really difficult to write such a confusing scene with such clarity and I applaud you for that.

If you have time, I found this video while I was fiddling around on YouTube and it reminded me a little bit of this story (the bit about the speedo reminds me of your sequel "1000 Miles In 10 Seconds"). watch?vYFfJ7ZqDXvg&featurerelated

And yes, I am a sad person who only reads and has no writing talent whatsoever. XD
crossmyheartforever chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
...Wow. There isn't a single compaint I have towards this fic. It took me two days to read this- yesterday I stayed up till 5am, and right now...*squints at the time*, it's 3:15am. Is that enough to tell you how devoted I am to this story?

My praises are endless. From the addictive characterizations to the engaging plot, to the remarkably funny sarcasm, to the rollar coaster drama...you've gone above and beyond perfection.

I must say that when I started out on this story, I was a little doutbful on the personality of Ray (you got to admit, a lust crazed uber sarcastic Ray is absolutely precious) I've always pictured him as the epitome of calmness and stability. This new Ray you've "engineered" was quite off beat, and no where near what I perceived of Ray. But, without knowing, I've fallen in love with the way you've shaped him- a teenager head over heels for his emotionally frigid (at least on the outside) captain. The way he thinks and acts is very realistic from that viewpoint, and I've learned quite fast that what you have done is something few authors have the guts to do, and succeeds in. And that is- screw what everyone thinks. Fanfictions don't have to be canon all the time. I'm going to try something new, and rock it!

You've amazed me. Thoroughly. And not just by Ray. But by the entire Beyblade crew. My first time reading in this fandom, and I've been treated with such a exceptional experience. Kai? Kudos to you girl. Now that is some insightful and crazy good characterization. Suave, controlled, and just oozing intensity everywhere. Beautiful.

Hiro and Brooklyn? Heartwarming and just charming to the core.

Tala and Bryan? XDD What can I say? You've broken my coping-meter. I've been fawning and crooning over this fic with scary seriousness.

*lets out a deep breath* Gosh, feels good to review super duper good stories. I can just ramble on, and try to rival your 10k word chapters. But I won't. Save you the eye-sore. XDD

Once again, spetacular job. I'll be reading your sequel once I finish reviewing.

Best wishes and good luck with your future writing!