Reviews for Midnight Munchies
VioletVision chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
LOL! I loved reading this. It was very fun!
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
hehe...it sounds good. i'm hungry...damn
Victoria Wolf chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
*giggle* that's the rule at my house, the maker doesn't clean... ever... So I always have to clean because I can't cok... really.

I've:

Burnt Ramen noodles 2 times

Made Easy Mack in to unedible sauce 4 times

Caught bread on fire (in the microwave) 1

Caught the Microwave on fire 8 times (not allowed to go near the oven yet)

I've done some other tings but I no wanna bore you... suffice to say I suck

But I REALLY liked this fic. I love Ronan he's fun and there aren't enough fics with him in them yet :(
GateBuilder05 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Aw... how cute! . This was both well written and very interesting. At first I thought Ronan's food was gonna suck!( being on the run from the wraith for the past 7 years dosent really do much to help you cooking abilaties much!) You've got talent. :) Keep up the great work. :)
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I like the idea Ronon'd know how to cook. It makes sense, given he's been on his own for years. Funny and fun-thank you!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Cute story! I can definitely see all of them acting the way they did - from John's skulking to Rodney's whining. And it's good to see them thinking of each other as family. One thing, though. Carson and Liz aren't going to be happy about being left out. ;-)
moothril chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Ahh! What an awesome team story. :D I like your characterization of Ronan, it really fits~! (So does Rodney's whining...heheh) And reflective John is just so cute.

I'm glad that you have all of the team hanging out together, it's nice. _ Good job!

M, now I'm hungry...
drufan chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Great slice of life. Damn those sneaky dishes though.