Reviews for Touketsu no Namida
kakashihearts chapter 23 . 4/23/2014
please update cuz i'm gonna die soon if ya don't
Hatakefire chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
Is this the last chapter? You haven't updated in years, so either it is, in which I am hoping you will put it under "complete", or it is not. If it is not complete, why haven't you updated? Have you lost your inspiration? Are you lost on how to continue? Do you no longer like this story? Because I've been there with my stories, and then something brought me back.
Look at your reviews. Look at all those people, including myself, who absolutely ADORE this story. It is so well written and so interesting and, well, this is my third time reading it through. Because I love it. I don't want this to be the end, and I want you to continue. I don't want to be left wondering if you will ever update - TELL US. Tell us your plan for this story, because it is freaking amazing and leaving all these people wondering about what will happen next is cruel. Thank you for writing as much as you have.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 23 . 12/12/2012
I love this! I'm just utterly in love with the concept of ANBU and with Kakashi - so this was just what I wanted. I look forward to the next chapter! Thank you for writing! XD
Skie89 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
"Sakki" otherwise known as "killing intent".
Hatake-kun chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Nice story! But some things are false, like Obito being a jounin...
MusicForOxygen chapter 23 . 12/25/2009
Amazing! that has got to be the best story I've read in a very long time...the plot it simply Amazing! your writting skills are some of the best I've seen...I simply love what you've added to the characters...they have so much more depth! Kakashi is simply amazing! He's always been my favorite character but recently Ive found an interest in reading fanfics about his ANBU days...yours is now officially my favorite. Even though you haven't updated in a long time I really hope you finish the story...Please?
shitake chapter 23 . 6/7/2009
stories like this are the reason that I still continue to read fanfiction. nice job. i only have one criticism and that is I would really enjoy a greater emphasis on the danger kakashi is in in the battles.
mysteryP chapter 23 . 7/28/2008
awesome story!

i really like the kakashi in here, a bit dark but still human, of course, i wouldn't mind if kakashi went evil, considering all the people he had lost...

will you please update soon?XD
Sempiternus chapter 23 . 6/11/2008
I'm so sorry! I've been stranded without Internet access for three weeks straight since moving into a new house! Ahh, it's been killer. Again, sory!

And then I go to see that my last review got cut-off, too. . . . Egh, somehow, the 'submit' and 'put onto page' connections at ff . net got crossed and corrupted. Sorry about that! Really, there was a lot more to what I wrote . . . !

And, onto the exciting part: the review:

Oh, how I enjoy your writing. So clean, so crisp. The feeling of knowing exactly what's going on at the moment, and still anticipating what's going to happen next. And how I enjoy your Kakashi so much. Standing on the brink of a cliff, not knowing whether to fall or not, and still holding onto the ledge above. He saved Raidou, doled out some Kakashi-sympathy, and still showed that he can trust others' - Hatori, in this case - judgement just a little bit. "Whether in the open or in the shadows, battles were battles, and wars were wars. He knew how to deal with conflict." I think the last part of that paragraph just sums up Kakashi. "He knew how to deal with conflict." How true, and, of course, sad.

In the last part, you wrote, “ ‘I was indeed thinking of retiring for an hour or two,’ he said, ‘but I’m starting to think that won’t happen, now that the head of the ANBU has come to see me in person,’ ” and I'm not sure why, but that just lightened up the scene completely. It's just like Sandaime to say something like that. But then came the dreadful scene of him reading the list of dead and MIA. . . . Ugh, poor ninja. This chapter had an ominous feeling in its undertones . . . just all those people disappearing in a single second, both ally of the Cloud and enemy. . . . It's reels your mind to think about it.

Like I said before: I love it, your writing, characterization, and, most of all, the plot. I can't wait to find out what is going to complicate Kakashi's black-and-gray world next.

(And again, I'm so sorry for the absence! I also want to thank you for replying to my reviews. It means a lot to me! Now I'm off to check out your links!)
silverdranzer chapter 23 . 6/10/2008
and so the plot thickens. I would have read and reviewed earlier but i needed to get a hold of a computer. Great chapter. You did really well with describing the war scene and the social aspect of it...with the dead, MIA, clean ups and everything. It's really like the real thing.

anyway thanks for replying back on my review the last time and good luck with this story and the others. I think I will check out you're oneshots.

see ya next chappie
East89 chapter 23 . 5/30/2008
Nice chappie keep up the good work... oh and couldnt you do kakashi more gloomy... haha just joking :D
sparky chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
top 5 reasons why your story rocked

use of diction

(i have read a lot of stories and i hate it when the writer uses only 10 year old words.)

mess whith the character personality

(i really wish people would keep the characters true to the book more often like yours.)

is belivable

(usualy oc's are all powerful or drama queens)

writing style

(i have known stories ware the lack of detail gets the reader confused or in the case of to much the story rambles.)

story in with actual naruto story line

(this makes the story more belivable. in truth if what you wrote was turned into a manga i would have thought that it was a real part of naruto)

i hope you continue writing _ sparky.
InARealPickle chapter 23 . 5/27/2008
Awesome X 100!

Yep thats right 100x the awesomeness

that's 75% more awesome than usual due to the incredible awesomeness that ANBU bring to any fic!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 23 . 5/27/2008
you've managed to write how the ANBU works like it's actually been shown in the Anime which great. you have an open mind and great imagnation, keep up the good work
Prescripto13 chapter 23 . 5/26/2008
You've got a fascinating take on war and peace among the Hidden Villages. I enjoyed reading your latest installment. Excellent work.