Reviews for Favors
Yvaughn chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
Shiny! I'm a latecomer to your story, but I really enjoyed it. In particular, you did the "voices" of the characters-especially Wash and Zoe and Jayne-really well. Thanks for such a delightful, Kaylee-esque wedding!
CalmintheChaos chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
To one browncoat to another:

I love what you've done with your story. I love the ending...

And yes, I could see it all perfectly!
Arwen Lune chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
he had half a mind to wave back and tell them to that Simon and River was his kin now and they ain’t to be talkin’ to them, ever.

Damn. I just fell in love with the captain ALL OVER AGAIN.
VeelaChic chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
“Hi. Wash, best man.”
VeelaChic chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
Hahaha, you have Mal, Jayne, and Wash perfectly in character.
VeelaChic chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Aw, yeah Simon is a traditionalist.
goblueguy chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
An excellent story, but I've noticed that you haven't updated it in a while... Please do, the flow, plot, and characterizations were all excellent. Do this for all of us, as a "Favor" :)
Windrider chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
I realize it's been a while since you've updated this, but it's such a great story, I really hope you finish it! :)
Windrider chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
So cute! I love it, more please! :)
Charlie chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
bah, you're supposed to update, you know. lol please? see, I'm not being so demanding that I can;t be nice O:-)
LadyPup chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
YAY FOR FIXIN' JOSS' IDIOCY! GO YOU! Sorry for the outburst, but for putting Wash and Book back the way they should be. That's the only thing I hated 'bout that movie. I like your 'verse better. Oh, and the story is awsome, i love it. Please post more soon!
leiasky chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
Oh, this is a great story! I hope you're planning on finishing it.

Just what DID Mal and Wash say to Simon's family? I love that you've included them in this story.

Can't wait to see what next you have in store!
jessclifton chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
Awesome story! Please post more soon :)
Lindaleriel chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
Please Please please say you havent abandoned this! This fantastic and so very sweet. I would love to see where you are going to go with Simon and River's mother and Kaylee's brother. Well Done.
LittleFreda chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Aw, that was so sweet.

I can't wait to see what Kaylee's brother's do to Simon!