Reviews for Family
Oswin chapter 21 . 3/25
PLZ WRITE MORE!️️️️️️️️️️️️
Oswin chapter 21 . 3/16
You must write more! I love the fact that big pureblood Draco asked for his teddy bear! AWWWWWWW!LOVE IT!️️️️️️️️
Dragonfire - Jessie Sparrow chapter 21 . 3/8
awww! poor Draco. Update please?
marthapreston4 chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
By some miracle this is ever updated I will follow the story its pretty
marthapreston4 chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Why is Sev defending dumbles he is the reason that instead of getting him out of the deathers eaters group he turned into a spy. Instead of letting his newphew live with his loving family he sent the kid to live with abusers and never checked on him. i am loyal to a lot of people but if you hurt my family all bets are off
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
if they are going to get kicked out why dont they pull thier together and get new houses. they are adults with jobs it shouldnt be hard
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I would be soooooooooooooo mad at dumbles if this happened to nephew and wasnt safe with the people dumbles put him with and never check on the kid
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
The concept and I think its a wonderful start to the story
Kayla chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Really really amazing! Wish u would write more!
May chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
I love you're story!
I think that Draco and Harry should become really good friends!
Please write more!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
Your story is so awesome! And it has gotten to a good part, yeah! Please Please please continue this soon! It's freaking amazing! Hopefully harry and Draco will get along, considering that they have a lot incomen and mabey help each other with their problems.
Happy Writting!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 21 . 3/6/2012
I really like this story and I hope that you'll be able to update again soon. I feel so bad for Draco. Was Lucius loyal to Old Voldie? Did Tobias get the information that he was looking for? Why did he kill Lucius & Narcissa? Why did he leave Draco alive instead of killing him as well? Isn't there a chance that if Draco sees Tobias again that he will recognize him as coming to Malfoy Manor? What about the house elf that announced his presence to Lucius? Would the Ministry take the word of a house elf? What does Tobias want with Voldemort? Other that to join or re-join him. Would he really put his own grandchild to death? There's not an antidote to Viterserum is there? Why did they not give him the Dementor's Kiss for abusing his children? Did he remember that it was Lucius that witnessed him beating Severus nearly to death? If I remember correctly it was Lucius' father who turned him in for that. If the spell that killed the Malfoy's hadn't been seen since Lucius' father's time then shouldn't it narrow down the list of people that knew Adrian Malfoy? Like Tobias. Wasn't he a DE as well or just pushing his to become one?

I think that I covered everything that I wanted too. Please update as soon as you can. Please! Please! Please! I'll love you forever if you do because it would be such a shame if this story never got to see it's ending.
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
update soon
Dizzy128 chapter 21 . 6/7/2011
i know its been AGES since you updated (like 4 years but if your still out there you should so update this
Jasmine Ann Snape chapter 21 . 5/30/2011