Reviews for Pictures
Maxmanatarms chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Beautiful to the last word.
InusTgirlDreamer chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
what a wonderful story, it was very touching*sniffles* thank you so much for sharing it.
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Simply put - Great job.
trillionagesprout chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Well, I don't know anything about Love Hina, but it's a nice story anyway. The one part, right before the last scene, where the dude leaves his university pictures was especially touching.
Chuuko Shiro Ookami chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
...

I'm simply speechless. It's one of the best Love Hina fics I've ever read. I've read this for the fourth time and still get goosebums from the last part.

On another note I really liked what you did with the characters futures they all seem so fitting, especially the way Shinobu takes care of him like he did with her when they where young.

Keep up the good work and I hope you'll write more Love Hina Fics (a Kei/Shin would be nice :) )
mtgradwell chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This is special. Thanks.
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
do a funeral chapter.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
ah, an interesting fic... too bad kei kun died, and i never saw the son's name. was that on purpose, or did i miss it? anyways, i was wondering where kanako was in all this. she is very devoted.
Makokam chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
There is something very very japanese in the scene in France. I can't really come up with an other word to describe that "japanese". Go figure.

Other than that, I think you did a fine job of putting everybody where they would be after... what is it? 30? 40 years?

I'd say that it was sad that you killed Naru off, but as it seems to be part of the over all plot, I can't really pick at it.

The scene with Shinobu was good. Kind of makes me want a Keitaro/Shinobu fic...

Also, it somehow just fit's for Keitaro to develop alzheimer's. Not sure why, but it does.

Anyway. overall it was... touching, yes touching _;;

uhm...