Reviews for And the Mouse Police Never Sleeps
Lauramichca chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Any chance that the a sequel wold be about Kitty and Bruce? I mean you are obviously well versed, it would be interesting see what you could come up with their potential and using them as allies, friends, whatever... Although I do notice that your comfort zone seems to be for buffy cross-overs.

Oh well, thanks for writing this, it was pretty fun.
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
I loved it! Looking forward to that sequel.
Toonjunkie chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
This was amazing!

You have everyone exactly in character, the action sequences were phenomenal, and the interaction between Kitty and Bruce was phenomenal. Please continue with a sequel.

I love the interaction between Kitty and Bruce; in the sequel, please keep it up!
Louie Pastiche chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
Outstanding conclusion! Well worth the wait.
Carycomic chapter 7 . 5/6/2008
Congratulations, Bastille! Even if this had been an actual DC/Marvel/Dark Horse collaboration using these characters, you could not have done a better job as the author.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!

BK? You've proven me wrong, and finished what you started. For which, I thank you profusely. But, while your brother's laconic tendencies might be partially to blame, and my own harangues didn't improve matters, the bulk of the responsibility for any delay (in this case, two years) still rests with the author.

That's why this is an apology with a catch. You're a talented writer, and this website is privileged to have you post your stories here. This doesn't change the fact, however, that a lot of other talented writers have uploaded stories here, as well. And, yet, those same stories remain incomplete, to this day, without explanation or apology by those same authors. Something I don't think is fair to the loyal readers of those stories (no matter how few in number they might be). Hence, my periodic caustic reminders, which I don't entirely regret.

That being said: I thank you, once again, for proving yourself an exception to a frighteningly increasing rule.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
A very nice ending. I think Kitty should take the job that Bruce is offering. And, it would also help her out as Shadowcat, knowing that if she needs a sparing partner, the Batman would be honored to spar with her. Those two make a DEVESTATING combo!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
"Please, continue? ? ?"

I'll bet BK doesn't even update by the second anniversary of this chapter!
toonjunkie chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
I love this! I like 'Super' Kitty- I always have believed that Kitty is more than she always appears. The writing is engaging, hooking... even delightful to read. You express the character's personalities so well. Please continue!

I love this pairing.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
And, the mouse _still_ sleeps!
Carycomic chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
A few typos: "collage," instead of "college;" "personal," instead of "personnel;" and "mesmerized," instead of "memorized." But, aside from all that (plus the geographic boo-boo of placing Sunnydale south-rather than north-of Los Angeles), these six chapters have made great reading.

A real can't-turn-off-the-computer deal! Thanks for sharing it.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
With the first anniversary of chapter six having come and gone, two months ago? Uh-uh!

The correction description would/should be: "very BAD."
TheElvenBookwyrm chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
Very good.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 6 . 3/5/2007
Not if she doesn't post chapter 7 (let alone, finish the whole story); it's not. :-(
big mak chapter 6 . 10/11/2006