Reviews for And the Mouse Police Never Sleeps
JACKIE MASON IMPERSONATOR chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
So, where's chapter 7, already?
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
To Superfan: you're thinking of SunnyVALE. A real-life town in the Silicon Valley region of northern California. SunnyDALE (according to Wikipedia) is closer to the central California town of Santa Barbara. Approximately, one hour's drive NORTH AND WEST of Los Angeles.*

*So, I was half-right, BK. Lol!
Superfan chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
I have to agree with you about the Big Mutiny of Season 7. That's the only episode of BTVS I hate even more than "Once More, With Feeling!"

It also makes sense that, given his vampiric longevity, Spike might have learned a few more things about computers than Willow. In fact, half the computer geniuses living in Silicon Valley, today, were probably inspired by the Matthew Broderick cult classic WAR GAMES.

Come to think of it: wasn't Sunnydale mentioned in that movie? Something to do with a new videogame Broderick's character wanted a sneak-peek at?
Louie Pastiche chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
Welcome back! Aside from mis-spelling "college" and "Grecian,"

this chapter was flawless. Keep up the good work. :-)
Luc Star chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
Hey man, long time. Sorry haven't been in touch or reviewed much of your work lately. anyways, this was an excellent chapter. i love the Spike/Buffy interaction. and i was glad to see Buffy swallow her pride for once. You know, its amazing - Spike does according to the show know how to use computers and stuff while his grand sire Angel doesn't even know how to use a cellphone properly. anyways, Buffy's off to get Riley - i get the feeling you're setting her up for a meeting with two other unwanted guests within the Initiative compound. anyways, i can't wait to see which direction you take this story. Also, i would ask you to check out my story Six Sharp Claws and a Mister Pointy. it was in part inspired by this particular storyline. Don't forget to leave me any reviews. Take care Kain, and keep doing good work on those stories. Later.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
Nicely done! I never realized that Spike was capable of entering DOS commands into a computer. Time to shut the inniative DOWN!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
One, I accept the fact that Spike can handle a computer (better than Buffy)Spike seemed always to be a guy that goes with his time, better than most Vampires. But he's picking up on something that Willow hasn't picked up? Nah. Not buying it.
im2cool4love chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
Cool! more please!
Antonio chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
Sadly Im afraid that Im not going to read this fic anymore.

I have read other fics where the author gets a character and make him "super"( usually Xander), I dont mind it(even if I dont like it) if the fic is good but this isnt that good. Spike being a computer genius is just too much out of character even if Im used to the "Super" Spike you write in your fics.

Besides I dont like "Super" Kitty.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
UPDATE "THE MOUSE NEVER SLEEPS."
Superfan chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
*SIGH!* Another author goes "Sam-Becketty" (incompletist). How disappointing to the max!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
That last part part was meant to be semi-facetious, btw.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Rockin' story, dude! But, I'm afraid I have to agree with Louie, for once. SUNNYDALE IS MOST DEFINITELY NORTH (and, possibly, a little east) OF LOS ANGELES.

Evidence? Xander mentions, in Ep-1 of Season 4, that his post-"Graduation Day" road trip never went any farther than Oxnard (where he was forced to work as a male stripper). Now, Oxnard is a city of (more or less) 40,0, roughly halfway between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles. So, if Sunnydale _had_ been a real-life town, located between L.A. and San Diego, WHY WOULDN'T XANDER GO FURTHER NORTH THAN OXNARD ON HIS ROAD TRIP? Total depletion of funds? Maybe! But, if so, he could've restocked his wallet, twice as fast, by being a male stripper _in_ L.A. And, still had enough summertime to visit San Francisco.

No, sir! It's more plausible to postulate that Xander was journeying SOUTHWARD, intending to visit the City of Angels, San Diego, and/or Tijuana. But, that he was doomed to go NO FURTHER SOUTH than Oxnard, due to the aforementioned lack of funds.

A location northeast of Los Angeles would also explain the desert country. And, yet, still keep Sunnydale only an hour's drive, or so, from the nearest seaport and/or coastal public beach. (See "Surprise" and "Go, Fish"/BUFFY Season 2).

Last, but not least? There are just too many dang towns between L.A. and San Diego already, for Sunnydale to have such wide-open spaces just outside its city limits. It would me more plausible for the writers to give Sunnydale the same generic locale as Bakersfield to Ventura, or L.A. to Palm Springs.

So, bow to the pressure, dude. Follow the herd, and PLACE SUNNYDALE BETWEEN FRISCO AND L.A.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
With all due respect, Harry? I think if it came down to a mistaken-identity slugfest to the death, Buffy's job title might become "DRAGON SLAYER." lol!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
Add to that list of people who are interested in Kitty, The BAT-MAN! Bruce may be a pain at times, but even he knows a top notch operative when he sees one.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »