Reviews for Just Like Riding a Bike
Elisabeth Fox chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Really nice story! :) But we (Czechs) are not ethnically Eastern Europeans at all! God no! And more than half of Czechs have German ancestors (Teutonic looking), we are from Central Europe and Slovaks are our brothers and friends. Just to be known. :)
And "koláčky" yeah, funny! ;D
ImLostForever chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Nice.

No offence, but the ending kinda sucked.
sparrowed chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Although I'm a House/Cuddy and Chase/Cameron fan, I found this to be absolutely freaking hilarious. I was howling with laughter when House tried to hit on Chase! Great job!
cherry-s-twin chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
ha the stupid ones are usually the funniest :)
TheYummyPencil chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
"He willed himself to think about old nuns and House taking a shower." Ha ha! I love House but that'd turn me off, too! I love House and Wilson's nosiness! And Wilson with sphagetti hanging out of his mouth in the second chapter! Priceless. All in all it was great. Everyone was in character and I enjoyed House being jealous. Kudos!
J Lesley chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
I couldn't stop laughing, especially when Chase and Cuddy were in the cafeteria with House and Wilson listening or when Chase was trying to hide from House, Wilson, and Spot or...I love all of it! Really funny, it is funny and refreshing to see someone mess with House for once. Great job on this.
jwmathias chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
Great until the last two paragraphs.
quack675 chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
I loved it! It was lighthearted and fun. :)
mer chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Lots of fun, especially the part about watching men work out. I am curious as to whether you were referring to the MS 150 which is a ride for Multiple Sclerosis, or if there is a specific bike race for Muscular Dystrophy.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
I like everything except the formaldehyde plot point. It is incredibly poisonous; you need to work under a fume hood to use a couple of drops of the standard 37% mixture. (You also wouldn't be able to smell it for that reason. If you can smell it that strongly, you probably need to visit the poison control center.) This is the sort of thing that you report immediately if you spill any on your skin. It also causes kidney damage and it's suspected to cause cancer. House and Wilson would know far, far better.
ElvenDestiny chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
Simply HILARIOUS. I nearly died laughing when I read this...seriously, I was getting all lightheaded! Even unedited, this story was just brilliant. Every time I read something of yours, it just gets better! You've definitely made it as one of my few favorite authors. Kudos to you, and keep writing your lovely Chase stories!

- E.D.
alexi chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
i love it! please write more!
runs with sissors chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Ooh! Continue this ASAP! Very, very good!
KFF chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
this is about another story of yours. Are you ever going to update your story EstelEstelle?
Jojo chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
GREAT story! I simply loved it.. so funny :) Thank you so much for writing this story !