Reviews for Sympathy
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
He is FAR from OOC! I've always believed this is how Sasuke is, that typical ninja. I like his thoughts, especially when he thought Luc was a grouch xP and his thoughts of leaving it with the magicians, hahaha. It's too bad they could only be friends in times of war because they're so busy. *nods nods* Me like this. Favorites!
Suimuran chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Oh my gosh Sasuke is so clueless about Luc...Oh my gosh I can't take it...Oh my gosh why did he have to not be in Suiko3?

OMG HE HAS NO IDEA THAT THE MASKED BISHOP WAS LUC! OMG POOR GUY WHAT WOULD HE DO IF HE FINDS OUT THAT HE DIED?

OMG I LOVE THIS FIC AND KEEP GOIN I'LL BE SAYING OMG TILL THE END
Sophia Valentine chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
It's always nice to see a story about the lesser known characters of Suikoden. Short, but very sweet. I like Sasuke's views on his former war buddies as well.
HaiYo chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Nice and sweet. Its short all right, but your quality of writing makes up for it. Good job. Looking forward for more.
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I have never touched Suikoden 3 in my life, but this story makes me want to play it-and it's only the introduction! Poor Luc, always having to do what others tell him to do! I can't wait to see what happens when he meets up with his friends. Will they embrace him, or will something else occur? Please continue!