Reviews for For You
VegasGoddess chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I like this story! It was so cute! And Billy Peters? Picked up on that in like, a nanosecond! lol.

"He’s here to observe as research for a television pilot. He is going to be the star." Awesome! I laughed out loud at that. SO funny!

I'd be proud of this, you know. It's good.

VegasGoddess
MC New York chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Am I the only one that slightly picked up that this guy, Billy Peters, is "Billy Petersen" in a way? Peters, Petersen? I'll probably be making an ss outta myself if I'm wrong but still, that was my sense. I thought it was Billy Petersen... But nonetheless, I still liked it. You have awesome writings... Keep it up, as if I have to tell you that... Later.

Peace out, one love,

MC New York
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
aw, it's cute
Megara1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hi !

First I would like to thanks Jill for the request..It was brilliant, and a very great idea of plot !

Loved to see a jealous Grissom !

That story is great !

Megara1
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Thanx for the wonderful story, Sassy! It was great to see Grissom having to fight for Sara. I especially liked the fact that it was someone who favored Grissom and that could possibly take Sara's mind off Gil Grissom (well, at least for a little while). A jealous Dr. Gil Grissom, what more could we ask for? Keep up the great work! God bless you and your family.

Sharon
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I'm glad you wrote the story cause it was funny and refreshing. Good work.
drakien chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
aw...the cute fluffy goodness! lol Loved Billy...that was awesome. Embrace your fluffy side!
cherry-kiss-red chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
"Get you sweet as movin..." What's that? Billy is such an ass... But Grissom... he had learned!

Great story!

-carrie-
hockeymom chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Be proud it's cute. Not everyone can put their ideas out there for others to judge, and not everyones are as good as this.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I love it-Gris was jealous!

Very cute way for Sara to find out-Gris waited for

her-worried he was too late!

And he wasn't! Good story! Thanks for the fluff!