Reviews for The Slayers Next School Kaboom Blues
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
I thought that this was one a' the funniest fan fics I've read this far. Not to be mean or anything, but it wasn't THE funniest. Still halarious though. N e way, gotta' run, important stuff to take care of.

BAINESS,

SAYONARA
Nissie-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
i already read this even before you put it up here. lol. Well as your smart, pretty, one minute older sister, i say...IT WAS COOL! write more and good luck. _
Don you know Dal-chan's older brother chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
This is so cool. You should write more. I'm wondering what's gonna happen on their next wacky adventure. I cannot wait. Just to let all of you know, I have the two best/coolest/craziest sisters in the world. Don't forget to check out their website (i designed it) and stuff. Later...DRAGON SLAVE!
Keritoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
That was funny! Phibby-sama would've gotten an ass whoppen if he was gonna fight Lina! _ I liked it hope u keep up the good work.
KrissyKat chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Gee, Dallie. If I'd ever seen slayers perhaps I'd get most of the jokes... I've already read this, too. (HAHAHA to all of you other people! This is the plus side to being in her language arts class!) Anyway, cool job for a first fic. I just drew a little piccy of you, me, Krista and Dennise in the great hall when Malfoy makes fun of Harry... LOL, it's kinda bad but I'll show it to you in school, ok? Hehe... Notice how much I get off topic? Well, anyway.. Great story! WRITE MORE! And maybe you should sign up for elfwood and put your drawings up! (She draws 2,000x better than me, check my profile pic, CuteDiva and M G. Granger's for more examples of mine, then you'll get the idea of Dal's art! *grumbles about my jealousy*) Well, forgive this long review.. Cool.. Buh-bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
LOL Nice ending! "Excuse me, miss, you're late again." I really liked it _ Please keep writting! I command you to write more fan fics! _* gomen nasai
Mace-sama and Culinary Xellos chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
I liked the ending...how it was so abrupt and so...realistic!
The not so signed in Majin Vegeta chapter 1 . 4/25/2001