Reviews for Tapestry
Aria DC al Fine chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
XD I love this very much. Beautiful, and if it's OOC, not so blatant, I guess. It's not like CLAMP gives such a detailed frame to adhere to - there are so many blank spaces. I wish this can have a sequel or something...or may be it can be a turning point, the moment Seishirou realised he felt something for Subaru before deciding to perform the *dratted* Sakurazukamori sucession ritual...
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
a lovely piece of work. you portrayed Sei-chan and Su-kun gorgeously. i loved how you represented everything throughout the story and tied everything together at the end. and some of your lines were absolutely brilliant.

just endless love to this fic!

~scelerus animus~

o_O
Elihice chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This is, without doubt, the most interesting Seishirou-centric piece I've read in a long time. I like how you are able to capture Seishirou's POV, without giving away too much, jut like the character does. A very nice balanced fic.
Trench Kamen chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
That eye was preserved in time forever, trapped during a period when love, affection and close camaraderie was palpable in the air.

Wow. Congradulations, you have won love.

This was absolutely amazing and beautifully-written. Brilliant. Difficult though I am to satisfy, this would do it. Your final discription of the 'tapestry' is lovely.
heaven shadow chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Beautiful.
Fiver-dono chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
One of the best Seishirou pieces I've read in a long time. Wish I could elaborate on how much I enjoyed it, but it seems that my eloquency is shot in the face of brilliance. Instead, I think I'll rec you on my LJ.

I just loved the ideas presented. It makes somuch sense in the X world, especially the focus of sight and mirrors and eyes. I do so love how you managed to mold the fic full circle by the end of it all. My favorite line is this, however: Nowadays, Subaru’s eyes were two thirds shy of life, two notches above dead, and filled wholly with bitterness. Simply lovely, my dear.
TintAngel chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That is soo good. I normally read humor and these serious stuff never appeal to me but that was so good. *Clap,Clap,Clap* I hope you right more of X\19 fanfics because this was so good!