Reviews for The New Padawan
ShesTalkingtoTheCar chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
yay for bedhead. hair ruffling on me. *ruffles authors hair* BEDHEAD! *goes excitingly to ruffle random peoples hair*

sorry random outburst
LittleCountryDragon chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
He.. I likes it.. like.. alot!

Keep writing it!
Han'slilgirl chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
good story hope you finish the next chapter soon!
blank000000 chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
I like the story so far it is hilarious! Bedhead? Hahahaha! When are you posting more?
u no who psssssstfinkleton chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
i hate short chappies! :( i dont particularly like ur writing style... it bores me.
Phlooty chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
“I bet you would set the apartment on fire!”

Um... Apartment? Honey, they have, like, quarters in the Jedi Temple.

And this is really bugging me. A Padawan would never, ever, never, never, ever act like that exactly. She is being REALLY disrespectful.

Anakin is really ooc, too.

One last thing; Don’t know where the 'defiant' came from in my last review... *shrugs* Sorry bout that.

- Lia
Dragonfli chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
It's Kaytlyn! Hi hi! I like your story a lot. Only thing I would do is make the chapters a bit longer, but whatever you want. Raine... hahahahah. Sorry, just thought of the certain "person" between me and Gerard xD
ClassicalBrunette chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
It's really funny...what will happen next?
Phlooty chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Defying "...he sat down beside me on the bed. “Well… I guess I’m staying on the couch then.” Anakin finally told me the reason they were making me train. “You have a midichlorian count almost as high as mine.” He admitted. “They believe you would be too dangerous if not trained properly. They also know you have emotional problems, so that’s why you are training under me."

Well... that is really very illogical.

- The Force is strong in family bonds, so if she had a high midi-chlorian count, so would her brother and sister. Therefore, her sister probably would have been found through the Force. If she was being murdered, Raine would know. If she truly disappeared, the Force would have led Raine to her.

- Ok... This paragraph here is pretty much defying what the Council said in Episode 1. Anakin was too dangerous to be trained. If he learned to use the Force, he could become almost, like, invincible. Since Raine doesn't know how to use the Force, she is not dangerous at all, really.

- Emotional problems? Anakin doesn't have emotional problems. Jedi are taken in before they have a chance to figure out what certain emotions meant. Then they are taught to channel them, or control them. Since Anakin was about 9, he already knew all of his emotions. Therefore, he couldn't completely control anger/sadness.

Raine and Anakin seem to have formed a bond quicker than... well... very fast. Raine just appeared, like, a day ago, and they're like all best friendish.

And Raine seems to be PMSing or something... she switched moods like that *snaps fingers*.

One more thing: Where the heck did Padme go?
you know who psBrandon chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
really short chapter:(... it was good tho
ClassicalBrunette chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Really good! Please update soon!
Kaytlyn chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
'Tis good.
Dragonflame-05 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Ok she fell asleep in her mom's closet and woke up in the star wars world wand did not scream her head of? That just farfetched(Not screaming that is.)
Phlooty chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
"Nine is what age they train them at..."

Whoa...just… no... Jedi are taken to the Temple when they are infants, maybe up to 3 years old. They stay there and learn basic lightsaber techniques, etc. They are taken as Padawans at around 8-13. But no later then 13 can they become Padawans.

So, no matter how force-sensitive, there's just no way there could be a 19 year old just starting as a Padawan. She'd be a one until she was, like, 45 years old.

And how old is Anakin in this story?