Reviews for Detention, Mr Longbottom
da fuq did i just read?
thoroughlyconfudled chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
WUUUUT?
Fabiola chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
hahahaha, poor neville... great story, lovely and funny. good job!
Mr-Spock1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Hi!

A sweet and funny story, light-hearted and witty.

Poor Neville, walking in a snogging pair of teachers, how embarassing for all of them!

I really saw his shocked expression in my mind. *lol*

I also liked Minerva's reaction, giving him detention to explain him something obvious. *gg*

Loved that!
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Poor Neville! Teacers snogging a bit embarassing.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
lol yet another cute one shot from you! :D
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Just another great story to go under your belt. This story was good. Couldn't help but feel bad for Neville and not feel bad for him at the same time. lol. Loved the last line.
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Good fic -

-Peace.
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Aw... Neville is such a sweetie.

This couple always seemed to make sense to me. Given that JK Rowling isn't going to give much stage time to any gay couples, and that we don't see much of McGonagall's or Hooch's personal lives, it makes sense. And they are rather cute together.

The writing was very good. You could flesh it out with a bit more imagery and wry humor. The only line that seemed really awkward was the line where McGonagall did house analysis for Neville. It seemed like a digression. Also try to make sure you show Neville's embarassed rather than just saying it. Overall, though, it was a tasteful, sweet story.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Very cute. Poor Mr. Longbottom, he doesn't catch a break, this is the second fic I've read tonight where Poor Mr. Longbottom walks in on Professor McGonagall "snogging" with a collegue.
ILoveFlitwick chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Aw, love fest and caught! Ever heard the song lets give them something to talk about? Well if you like writing sash this much why not a harry/Draco have a baby and that as a title. You are so good at slashy fics!
sunny-historian chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Squee! Love the last line!
DreamWriterColabs chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Caught red handed! I was laughing the whole time! keep it up!
Bagge chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Aw. Love is such a sweet thing, and Neville is such a nice boy. And brave. And trustworthy. Desent thing McGonagall did, stressing his backbone. Alltogether a good one with a truly unique pairing.