Reviews for On the Edge of Yesterday
Very nice!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Brilliant!
een nihc chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I don't even know who is Takeda but strangely I root for him as I was reading the story.I don't know why but your simple words add so much depth and emotion to the story.I'm glad I've read it and at the same time, grateful that you wrote this.
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Awesome story! I rarely come across stories such as this that is worth the read. The simplicity of the style of writing, the emotional depth, and almost everything about this story is superb. Thank you for this gem.
ten.thousand.spoons chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Ah... wow. This was simply beautiful. Your portrayal of everyone was perfect, and the emotion conveyed the right depth without being overdone. Again, great job.
vikikibouki chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Very poignant, very heartfelt, and VERY well thought up & written, although I DID get very teary eyed.

Kudos for a beautiful oneshot!
SilverCrystal029 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
oi!

Off center, but I loved it.
Akira M chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
ooh, how I love this story. it is beyond samrt and so well written. i found myself rereding it just to "feel" it again. very impressive.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
BlackMamba07 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Beautiful story. You have a very lyrical way of writing that suited your story quite well. It's nice to see something both original and well-written-you give Sango a depth of character that many fan-fictions lack. Thank you for writing!
Me-Anne M chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow!
HMPrune chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
The story left me speechless...

I love the spare writing and the way that you were able to wring such emotions out of the characters. I felt so sad for poor Miroku - wanting to hate, yet unable to, the man who gave his Sango everything.

Wonderful story.
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Huh... you don't see this pairing every day, and damn if I wasn't going to pass it up.

I'm not quite sure I got the lily motif, but everything else is just as deep and meaningful. You don't find a story like this in the usual pile.

Thank you for your superb work.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
A mind-blowing character introspection that gives Kuranosuke a depth that most fanfics deprive him of. Well-flowing, creative, and bone-chillingly possible. It's a wonderful look at "what if," one that so deserved a second review. _ Know that I will be fav'ing this now and that reading it again didn't even start to lessen the impact of the final lines. Beautiful work!
Melpomene the Muse chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
For the first time in months and months and months, I take a peek back into Inuyasha fandom. What do I find? Most of the same-old, same-old; things that I've read before and have little desire to read again.

Oh, and this too. Something completely different, out of the box, and like nothing I've ever seen. Brilliant, absolute genius, and every other word of praise I can give you.

Back when I used to be an avid member of Inuyasha fandom, I was a die-hard supporter of Mir/San, thinking that alternate pairings were just plain blasphemy. Thank you for proving me wrong. This is definately one of my favorite stories now.

Keera