Reviews for Crystal Feathers
Strawberry Eggs chapter 16 . 1/17/2006
Lloyd and Colette are getting married! _! :D

Okay, so I did see that a mile away (maybe even two oO) but who cares! XD

And thus ends Crystal Feathers...on a note that makes me smile :) Honestly, I didn't know what to think when you began introducing ToD characters, seeing as I never played it. But in the end it was rather rewarding, a very nice add-on to this Alternate Universe of Symphonia. I very much enjoyed reading this whole story.

So it's not the end to "Rising"? Well...that's why I have you on my Author Alert _

Oh your welcome, and thanks for calling me your most fatihful reviwer . I know a good author when I read their works, and you're a great one :)
adri66215 chapter 16 . 1/17/2006
Aww, that was cute. More fluffy epilogues. YAY FLUFF! :D

Man, that last part made me full of suspense. You gonna write a sequel to this?

Anyway, this was yet another cool fanfic. Good job. ;)
adri66215 chapter 15 . 1/17/2006
Aww, it's almost over?

Well, that was rather interesting. Now, hopefully, Nebilim's will won't cause anymore trouble, right?

Now, hurry with the epilogue! :D
Strawberry Eggs chapter 15 . 1/16/2006
While not quite finished, this is the end to the current evil in the world. And all along it seems Kaziro was still under Nibilium's will, even after his death.

I wonder though, even though this isn't the end of the story, is this the end of the Rising Shadow series entirely...you only mentioned the romance...

I suppose I'll find out. Oh, 'til next chapter...
Strawberry Eggs chapter 14 . 1/12/2006
Just talking about it doesn't make M...unless you want to take it that far oO

Mostly a talking chapter, but the character conversations were pretty well-done. Perhaps the jokes at how noisy Judas and Marian were a bit much but still funny I must admit.

Do all thoes hi-ougis get confusing by the way? _
adri66215 chapter 14 . 1/11/2006
Wow...lots of sexual reference in this chappy.

And the blabbering about techs just makes me think of the conversations we have. :p

Anyway, pretty funny chapter here. Hope to see the gang beat Kaziro in the next chappy.
adri66215 chapter 13 . 1/11/2006
Aww, Marian returned.

Heh, and who knew she'd be older than Judas? Not me, really. :p
Strawberry Eggs chapter 13 . 1/11/2006
My that was pretty intense. It almost seemed like the Symphonia cast was ingored entirely in these last bunch of chapters, heh heh heh.

So at the root of all this is Kaziro, eh? Er, I'd give you ideas if I had any but I' afraid I don't sorry .

And Marian is back and Judas is an angel. I suppose that last bit is ironic but hey.

I hope you can get over that block on what to do with Kaziro. I'd really like to read what happens next.
adri66215 chapter 12 . 1/10/2006
Maybe Kaziro can be that dude who attacked the gang in chapter 2? Or is that already planned?

Update soon.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 11 . 1/6/2006
Phew, they didn't have to kill Rutee. I'm glad :)

*Whistles* Majin-Rengoku-Satsu, huh O_O... It reminds me of the orginal Megid from the Phantsy Star series (well, II and I anyway).

In anycase that was a good battle chapter with a nice ending. Well, one problem solved at the moment but now what, hm?
Strawberry Eggs chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
Short I suppose but still interesting and yeah, I expected an Iuabris at some point...

Not that I found funny, even Lloyd found Reala pretty. It's a good thing Colette isn't the type who gets jelous, heh.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 9 . 1/6/2006
Woo, three new chapters for me to read! Sorry it took me so long to review but I've been busy as of late...'

Hm so that's what's going on...these swordians have been possessed by some remnant power from Nifilheim...It's starting to come together but still...

Well it looks like having these ToD2 characters together will be rather amusing (Loni worse than Zelos? Well actually I do know a few anime characters like that so it's not hard to imagine).

So now you have Baten Kaitos too *blinks* I really need to get taht game...but I just got Pikmin 2, Riviera and Animal Crossing Wild World...it'll be a while...
adri66215 chapter 11 . 1/5/2006
Oh, that explains everything.

And yay! Rutee's back to normal! And that was such a sweet moment between her and Judas.

Continue! :D
adri66215 chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
Cool! More ToD2 chars!

Keep it up still, Gyp! ;)
adri66215 chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
Cool, the Swordians are explained here. As well as more of Judas's past.

Everything is just getting good, Gyp. Keept it up! ;)