Reviews for Sapphire and Stone
as if clocks did not exist chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
i love your story! keep writing!

Rosemary
Bardlover chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Beautiful.
TheCaptian chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
i really like how it starts with her earliest childhood memory and ends after season 2.
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
OMG, that was the CUTEST Grace story I've read in awhile. I loved it. Grace was definitely my fave, and this story made me miss the show even more. Great job. Keep writing! :)
Rampage33 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
This is really really good you should be proud of yourself. You really captured Grace beutifully, this story makes my favorites.
youcrazything chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I totally just realized I haven't reviewed this yet. Bad me! You know I love it, dude. Very schmooptastic... way more than I thought I'd ever see you write. I'm so proud... *sniffle*. Lol. Write while on benadryl more often!
Me chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Things I Hate: That your Grace is so perfectly in character that it makes the rest of us look like utter hacks.

Things I Love: The schmoop.
hezziebob182 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
THAT ROCKS! I really loved the whole god involvement, it was just do subtle and well written! Great job.
nyklm chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
How cute.
AudreyF chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Oh my gosh, I loved that story! Are you gonna continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
beautifull, thoughtfull and so very Grace.

hard to manage but you did - keep it up.

_
Sam chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
argh! just took me all day to be let in to review. and now i shall. that was killer. kicked major. i'm guessing we are blaming the great last section on the meds. i like how we got glimses into different points in Graces life. also the going to synagouge part was cool. i can see grace doing that. you have also given new meaning to a pack of sunflower seeds.
tobia chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
This really is a well-written and overall well-down portrait of Grace Polk. I would haqve like more time spent on Joan, but that's just a personal thing, not a reflection on your writing by any means. I know this is good, you see, because it makes me miss all of them all the more.
TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wonderful portrait of Grace, great work! I loved how you took her through childhood and described what she learned how. You seem to have her down very well. Two thumbs up. Are there gonna be more chapters?

-TeeJay