Reviews for The Blood Harvest
LunaRains chapter 3 . 11/2
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
That's so sweet that Dean got Jeff his favorite cartoon on DVD. Great fic.
Short-chiki chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
hey i loved the story

I will try to get in contact with you and hopefully get some advice!
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
Great story...I love hurt Dean and worried Sammy stories.

Perfect, keep up the good work!
ILoveMyFish chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
Hey! I just got into this story, and it is amazing. Good for quenching my Hurt!Dean thirst _. Okay, I'm going to read the next chapter now.
sarahofearth chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
Sorry for my late review. Fanfiction's servers were down, well, atleast for my computer. Anyway *sniffs* WA! It's over! This fantastic story I've been worshipping for about a month now is OVER! Why is everybody out to get me...-Well, that statement isn't very relevent, but it still sucks that it's over. The ending, of course, was great. You have a knack for writing good endings. You wrap everything up and leave no one out. Gosh, I would give anything for a talent like that. Everytime I try to end a story people are like, "Hey, what about that one guy?" or "What happened? It's not over, is it!" Ugh, if only I could have your mind (freak visual). Anyway, I'm basically trying to say that the ending and the whole chapter ruled. You seemed a bit skeptical about this chapter. I, fo one, think you had NOTHING to worry about. Your 'creative juices' seemed alright to me, lol. Don't worry, I call them 'creative juices' too. . Seriously, every scene (even the scary ones) made me smile, they were doen so well. A big round of applause on a job well done! In honor of the special occasion of your story being completed i have read the whole thing over. I will admit, I mostly read it over because I just saw the new episode of Supernatural. (Well I didn't see all of it because my sisters made me watch "War of the Worlds" ((Danggit! Wasn't even that good.)). So, hopefully, I can still see it one Sunday *crosses fingers*) Any way, I just saw SOME of the episode of Supernatural and was craving a good fic about it. Yours was the only one I could find (lol) so I read away! Thank you for making such a fantastic fic, it has become very convenient when I get the urge to start stalking Jensen Ackles. Please don't ask me if your fic kindles the urge more or diminishes it, *that* only he knows, BWAHAHAHAH! *cough* *cough*

I really think you've started a fad, Christie, and I worship you for it! I've come across at least three new fics where there is Dean-torture (yay!). Some of them are really good and some of them, well, suck. But still, it's Dean-torture, it's what most of my thoughts are centered around in the day! *does the vulnerable- Dean dance* Have you checked them out yet? Well, enough talking about lesser fics, back to this one. I know I've said it once before, but I shall say it again! You are the best at action scenes. When we DO start co-writing (which I hope is very soon) I think I'll leave the action scenes to you. I hope you don't mind, I just think it's for the best... I really suck at them. I don't exactly know enough adjectives for some of the stuff they might do to each other. Granted, I am getting better. I think I should keep my eye out for more "Action/Adventure" fics, should be easy with all the new Supernatural fics coming. Seriously, I had no idea the show was this popular. We're catching up with Summerland! w00t! (Jensen Ackles is so much hotter than Jesse McCartney anyway, lol.) Sorry, I think I've been sucking you into my stupid teen crushes too much in this review... I'll TRY to stop. (no guarantees)

I think I've covered everthing in this review. Your ending rocked, your plot rocked, you rock.. Yep, that's about it. Let me just say, I've had a blast betaing this fic. I seriously hope you pick no other (to beta, that is). You have REALLY developed in your writing skills. I love your stories loads more than I used to (if that's even possible) Seriously, they're so funny and exciting. Bravo! I hope you get those juices flowing once again and come up with another great idea. Again, you did a great job with this story, I'm really proud to be your beta. I know I'm sappy, but I just don't want this fic to end! lol. A sequel maybe? Well, until next time!

Love always, (Hey, I don't say that!)

Have a nice day,

P.S.- If I don't get home in time to see the easy view episode, could you do that one favor for me again? I undoubtedly assume you've seen it, lol. Have a nice day!
whatserface chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
(this is tanya)

Yay! Happy ending! I like happy endings _ hehe, I'm hyper, too. Yeah, this chapter was VERY suspenseful! I liked how easily you handled the action, keeping us on the edge of our seats and licking our lips. You are a very talented writer!
wsox2004 chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
Hey, great story. I read it all in one shot. good job.
Lilly B chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
This was a really good story...i really enjoyed reading it. I'll be sure to look for your next story. You are a great writer!
Nate and Jake chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
It was a great story. i am glad i read it. i hope you write another very soon
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
It was great. Very good ending. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I can't wait for more. Catch ya on the flip side.
just a fan chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
Tanya chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
See? I told you that you couldn't kill him, lol! No, I'm just being an ass... anywho, another fantastic chapter. I'm all jazzed up about that final showdown, so update soon!
Cassidy Wich chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
I really like this story, i can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you write it soon. Keep up the good work.

supernaturalfan0718 chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
i am totally hook on your story. i cant wait to see haw the finale turns out! keep up the good work
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »