Reviews for You give me heart palpitations
BlueYoshiLover2004 chapter 21 . 7/27
Bloody brilliant, the world needs more of this, JK Rowling would be so proud!
Ham chapter 1 . 7/17
Oh man I laughed so hard
cscs01 chapter 21 . 7/4
Hey are you gonna update this story. Its really nice and deserve a proper ending.
Please update! I love this story, and the other one. I am not going to say any rude complaints about updates, because I understand you are busy, or have forgotten about the story. But you haven't updated in sooooooooo long. And it's on a cliff hanger. So could you PRETTY PLEASE update soon? I REALLY want to see what happens. I hope you read this, and update soon.
LadyLunaLovegood chapter 21 . 1/27
Hello! I just wanted to say that this here is probably my favourite fanfiction ever! I love your writing style and plot! Therefore I want to ask if you could PLEASE finish writing the story? Please! Even if it is only one more chapter! Will you consider it? Thank you anyway for writing this, I have added this to my favourite stories and authors list!
Hp4ever10 chapter 21 . 1/21
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!
This is great I loooovvveee your writing sooo much. All your characters have this amazingly developed personality, even Snape,.. especially Snape,
But that cliff hanger tho... ur killing me, slowly but surely..
Please write more- quickly
Was that a pursposeful end to the fic? Because it nearly killed me I need an updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Abby chapter 21 . 10/17/2017
Oh my lord this is so goooooddd please update wow what happened why is it stopping oh my lord
Guest chapter 21 . 8/9/2017
Bugger, I NEED THE LAST CHAPTER! *sobs*
Lava chapter 21 . 6/10/2017
Omg! You have to update! You can't leave with this horrible cliff hanger! The last one was hilarious but this one is so Sirius...why?
Silverfyre16 chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
Haha! So funny!
Alaskagirlskickass chapter 21 . 10/2/2016
Hey so I know you haven't updated in like 9 years and you're probably never going to finish this but in case you ever read this I just want to say this is one of my favorite fanfics ever (all of yours are awesome tbh) and I'm really not checking you to update but if you ever did I'll tell you now that it would make my year :) I hope whatever you're up to now is awesome and ily have a good day
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
DAMN COCK BLOCK!
purpleradiance chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
mangoes. mangoes for life, baby!
purpleradiance chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
OH MY GOD I'm dying from laughter. please update! this story is awesome, particularly sirius.
2,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »