Reviews for You give me heart palpitations
purpleradiance chapter 16 . 5/7
mangoes. mangoes for life, baby!
purpleradiance chapter 3 . 5/6
OH MY GOD I'm dying from laughter. please update! this story is awesome, particularly sirius.
WHAT HAPPENED
nwendte9 chapter 21 . 4/30
your readers would very much like an update if you have one! an unfinished story brings me anxiety and I must say that there is not another fanfic author that has made me laugh as much as you
Waqar chapter 1 . 4/15
James wasn't a prefect. Ipso facto he could not be a head-boy.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
There is no Divintation teacher in the maurderers time.
Professor Trawenly (I know I spelt it wrong) was the first one to become a Divintation teacher.
She suggested to Dumbledore that she should become a Divintation teacher at Hogwarts. Never at Hogwarts before that was there a Divintation teacher.
In her interview she made a prophecy about Harry/Neville and Tom.
During that interview the adult Snape interrupted hearing the Prophecy and telling Tom imidetly.
It was adult Snape and Trewenly was the first to suggest a Divintation teacher therefore in Lily's and Jame's time there could not have been a Divintation teacher.
jessie chapter 21 . 8/27/2015
PLEASE I NEED MORE NOW
jessie chapter 21 . 7/28/2015
MORE PLZ
harryislife chapter 21 . 5/27/2015
THIS WAS THE BEST STORY EVER UNTIL THE END! WHY? Please add more that is.a huge cliffhanger..
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Hahaha. They've graduated to the sucking face stage. Haha. This is hiLarious.
holyguacamolie chapter 21 . 3/3/2015
Omg whens the next chapter coming out!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2015
Update now
Fearsparks chapter 21 . 1/22/2015
From time to time when I read this story I have felt that sirius is a bit too much. I figure that it is the point, but he seems even more hyper than me when I'm not on my meds (for adhd) xD! But I really liked the story anyway, a lot actually. So, was this the end or was it meant to be continued?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! It's almost been 8 years! I've read this so many times always hoping that there'd be an ending BUT KNOWING THAT THERE ISNT! Please please update!
wackydanie chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
-for chapter 21, I can't post anymore because I reviewed it already-
YOU YOURSELF SAID THAT THIS WAS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER WHAT THE HECK WHERE ART THOU PLEASE UPDATE IT'S BEEN SEVEN FREAKING YEARS I'M SURE YOU'RE DONE WITH COLLEGE PLEASE I'M VERY MUCH DYING AT LEAST GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE TO CONTINUE PLeaSe x,soa.a,sks ,ssk sa,aaakw GAHHHHHH I'm sorry have a good life but please my mind will not be at rest until a proper closure is given to this story
2,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »