Reviews for They Will Never Know
Alice Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awww! It's both sad and very good! Love it!
hoigui chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Awsome.
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
it is kinda rambley, but it is still pretty good...
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Wow, I mean, wow! Great, great story. Wow.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I love the idea of TsuJir resulting in Naruto! If I ever get around to writing a fic I've been thinking about, I will probably end up using it in some way. BTW, in case you couldn't tell from my self centred rambling, I LOVE IT! I've never thought about TsunadeJiraiya being Naruto's parents, but Chakra's gotta be better than modern medicine in most ways, and my own mom was nearing forty when she had me, so it makes sense. Esp since she's way younger than my bestie's mom, and my bestie is only a few months older than me.-
niver chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aww.
Pepp chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
A very nice story... The repetition made it feel... longer than it was... Which i'm sad about... Though I wish it was longer, the shortness is made up with the depth I sort of feel from it... lol I really don't know what to say... I guess I can just say it was a lovely story.. well written, and kind of maes you think... lol
Naruto's Girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Great story. You should do a follow up story. Like Tsunade should find out through some medical records. And they try to be a family. That would be very funny.
Shadow chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
this was so good!
WonderBat chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
hahaha! that's so cool dude!
LambSam chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I feel sorry for NAruto-chan. I can't wait for more.
imadoki-girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2006

Please e-mail Me
ZAFO chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
lol. i think it's kinda sad though...
Katterrena chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This story is strangely sad. I don't completely understand what a "crack" fic is but usually they seem unlikely but very entertaining. I love Jiraiya/Tsunade as a couple because they still seem to fight like ten-year-olds about everything.

Your story was well done, I like the angle that it's Jiraiya and Tsunade that are Naruto's parents not the Yondaime. For a while, I thought Tsunade was Naruto's mum, even though it never crossed my mind that Jiraiya would have been father, I mean come on look at Nawaki. Now I have joined the legions of fans who believe that Yondy is Naruto father.

Still, it would have been uncomfortable for both of them to be unwed parents while still being ninja's of the highest order. One can assume that the rest of the ninja's would know that Jiraiya was the father, I don't know if these people are traditional enough to get huffy about a child out of wedlock.

Considering how much they both - reluctantly - like kids and also Tsunade's adversion to death, this would have been horriying to both of them. I come from a large family and have baysat for them and others for many years and to me the thought of losing a child is just horrifying.

I think my review is longer then your ficlet, but I really, really liked it. Though, next time you write a Jiraiya/Tsunade could you give them a happier ending.
BigQuise chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
That's kinda messed up, but when you think about, the ends justify the means. They end up together despite the "complications".