Reviews for Halloween Havoc
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
OMG this is hilarious! XD

So far as pairings go, it's good

Please keep writing this! My favorite Halloween fic ever!
Tokashiro chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
XD I still cant stop cracking up at thias story! It was really funny. You should definatly write more chapters. cant wait to see your update. Ja Ne!
silver thorns chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
ooh, zombies scary...no really, i'm terrified! please write more though! nothing to say that's bad! PRAISE TO YOU!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
ROFLAMO! This was all so funny! the expalinaion, Nel adn abel getting captured and forced to wear costumes. Albel's halloween song was cool.
Chicookie chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I loved this story. It was way too funny. Up-date soon. FYI I LOVE ALBEL :)
BlueTrillium chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Mwaha! I think I've got a good idea of which Sorceress Myst challenge this is going to tie into... ;)

I know this wasn't technically part of the story since it was in the author's note, but I loved this line: "There are so many neon green fake spider webs that it looks like a giant day-glo tarantula ate my family and made the house its lair."

Another great scene:

"With that, Nel stepped on his head, causing him to make his own little squeaky noise.

“Gained some weight, Zelpher?” he gasped.

“Do you really want to make me angry right now?” Nel purred back with a glare that could’ve melted the Aquarian aqueducts into a really big puddle.

“…”"

“Are you pondering what I’m pondering, Mirage?”

“I do believe that I am, Sophia.”

- *singing* They're Pinky and the Brain, yes Pinky and the Brain...One is a genius, the other's insane... ;)

So many good lines in this one. Can't wait to see the next chapter and find out what Cliff's and Maria's costumes are!
Psychodog chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Hahahaha xD That's mad funny! BUt Elicoor does have candy but Albel that stiffy probably never ate any... poor childhood he lived in x_X. Welch gives Aqua candy all the time x]. Anyway good work, I like! I LIKE! *chases all zombie-like*
Paine the Wicked chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
The fic was so good and hilarious, that I'm reviewing twice (It's me, Sorceress Myst)! I forgot to mention earlier that I loved the mother-daughter scene with Mirage and Maria, I have always viewed Cliff and Mirage as her second parents.
Sorceress Myst chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I KNEW it! You're gonna tie it in with challenge number-(covers mouth quickly) ...oops don't wanna spoil it. I can't wait to see what Mirage is going to dress Maria in! Update soon please!
Blue Persuasion chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Another laugh today! Yay for me. This is hilarious!

Fav. Lines:

“I think you missed a few of my internal organs…”

“Shall I amend my error? I can go for the external one this time, too if you wish.” [GO MIRAGE!]

“Wow. You’re right…” Fayt whispered back with a little shudder. [HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH POOR NEL!]

“The view.” He quipped, looking pointedly up her skirt, “You know what they say about black panties, Zelpher…” [YAY XD]

‘Must not show fear… They can smell it.’ [*evil grin*]

“Peppita? Don’t tell me that Peppita captured you, Nel!”

-and-“Yes, Nel, surrender.”

[That's just too good for a comment XD]

there were many many more, but I don't want this review to be too long.

Sophia hugs Albel and Roger gets Jealous! Oh - hahahaha!

OMG-I actually though about how the characters would fit into Rocky Horror - you might want to think about that ;) *hint, hint*

Oh man, I think I'll submit this and...READ IT AGAIN!