Reviews for Equal
Zero-A.C chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
You have absolutely no idea how much I wished you would have written more Psychonauts fanfictions, especially about Raz and Lili...ahh well...this one is sweet enough, and a so very in character for Lili.

~Zero~
Rock California chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Aww..Its really sweet..
Lucy Wilson chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Aw... That's sweet, but Raz's hairs kinda muve... Sorry. I hate saying things like that to nice people...
Narcotic Dollie chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
AW! *Does her little fangirl squee and glomps the author* I loved reading this drabble into Lili's mind. Theres not enough stuff about her out there, but when I finished this one, it was so good that I didn't mind so much.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Oh, awesome! This is WONDERFUL... I love it! Great characterization...
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
...uh, I think dogans cute. . just like a plushy doll
DemonDayz chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
What a fun read.
Atrophy-Conception chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I like this. There isn't much RazXLili fiction here. I saw this a few days ago when I was busy doing something else and gave myself a mental note to read it. Well done.
Tyraa Rane chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Hooray, Raz/Lili fic! We could always use more of that. *g* Anyway, that was cute, very cute, and I think it's a good insight into Lili's thoughts, too. The only nitpick I have is that it's Milla, not Mila. Other than that, it was adorable, and I loved it.
TsukasaSIGN chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Aww, that was sweet-.

I hope you write more Lili/Raz!
Lunar Lilly Muse chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Wow...(fights the urge to run around in circles screaming like an idiot) Go Raz/Lili-ness! Man, I love that pairing...good work!
lily23 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005