Reviews for SlyCooper Book1: Lament of Carmelita
VSG chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
This is the second time I read this story. Iwe read all of your Sly Cooper stories, and I simply love them.
I know that you now is focuses on original works, and I want to wish you good luck in that.

The Author of Life 1221 chapter 29 . 9/21/2013
"Eat this, you oversized Thanksgiving Turkey,"

Ok, now that, was funny!
The Author of Life 1221 chapter 24 . 9/19/2013
'OH NOES! Teh Sire has PWNed our HERO! zOMG WTF BBQ NOOB! Will LEET SLY HACKZOR TEH OMGbadguys! I DUNNO! Find out in the next chapter, yaw'll! kTHXbye!'...THAT MADE NO SENCE AT ALL!
The Author of Life 1221 chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Carmelita moved smoothly along the café floor, snatching a catsup bottle...I think you mean ketchup.
The Author of Life 1221 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Um, it's Clockwerk, not Clockwork.
TacoBlaineo chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
i love your writing it is how you say phenomenal the way you portrayed sly as a bastard was a good touch hope you write more
Galisaa chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
I'm not sure how I feel about this story. The ones I grew to like, love, and want to read died. The character development has started again anew and we are so far into the action that I doubt there is enough time to get the emotions realized like the first sly carm did.

After thinking about their death I am saddened. Those two from before the loop are dead. Forever. I am feeling lose like a good friend has died. They are no more. The new Sly and Carm are not them. They are new characters. I do not know how I feel about this. I am sad.
Gina chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Haha ... Prague (Praha) is the capital city of the state I live in. Thats so awesome. :)
SadieMacoy chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh my good god. I love this. How have I never discovered this before? Why isn't this posted to DA? It should be! This is amazing! Breathtaking, Your take on sly, Perfect. Carmelita's reaction to him, perfect. I absolutely ADORE the idea of a Sly fanfic from Carmelita's point of view, and your take on it is simply stunning. MUST READ MORE.
scrin99 chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
Oh, you're such a freakin' genius! I love when the good guys suffer a major defeat because it makes them seem more real! Wait…WTF happened to Future Bentley? You sneaky fiend…

Btw, in response to your PM, I haven't finished the serires yet…definitely gonna though!
scrin99 chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
Allright, halfway there! Still an amazing story!

Back to the grind...
scrin99 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Whoo, Murray (and Miss Fox of course)!

Still an awesome to take a break to relearn how to blink. XD

Thanks for the Fic! :D
scrin99 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Read the first six in one sitting, I couldn't stop reading! Words cannot describe how much I love this!

I know you mentioned that Murray was smashing computers when they switched the chip, but I hope he comes to the rescue (even though his Thunderflop knows neither friend nor foe xD). Only one way to find out: on to Chapter 7! :D

Thanks for the Chapters! :D
Jim chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Carmelita and sly forever!
NeverWatchedMatrix chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
If you killed Sly I swear I will hunt you down and rip your heart out and stuff it down your throat.