Reviews for Existence
hypercell chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
I am now torn. Wow, this story is more distressing that it should be...
hypercell chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I'm really not liking James AT ALL. But I can't wait to read the next chapter, so this review is going to be really short. :) I'm really liking your story so far!
hypercell chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
So Is Harry 11?
Clayr411 chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
interesting... I don't like his mom in this story.
Emerald Sage chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Please, please update it!

I really love this, please update it!

It's awesome!

The plot is incredible!

Emeralds
Mell of Ileadh chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Wow. With every story I read by you I am amazed at how well you can write. I have always taken pride in my writing, but you... you take the whole thing to a new level. You take small details and weave them together into a complete plot line. I don't think I have ever seen a non-professional writer do what you do. I just hope that you continue this story soon.

The only thing off I noticed was a few grammar mistakes, and one other thing, which I found rather humorous.

In the first chapter you mention the fact that Harry has a math class with McGonagall, and then McGonagall is mentioned later on as the judge in their court case. I figured you should probably look back at that.

Hope to see an update soon!
Von chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
Woah, this is a very enjoyable idea. I liked how it wasn't so black and white - Lily wasn't evil or a bad mother - she worked two jobs for goodness' sake, even if she was drinking a bit with the stress.

James taking Harry out of school when he was such an important fixture in soccer is more damaging to the kid's scholastic future than moving him to a more expensive school is helpful.
darkxangelx-xo chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
aw this makes me cry its so sad yet so wonderful more please more!
WynterRavenheart chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
I've no idea where you go the idea this was a Harry Potter fanfiction...

What defines Harry is: being a British wizard. The moment you take those two things off you create another character entirely. Don't get me wrong, this is a good story it's just... Not Harry Potter.
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Wow, certainly an interesting story, I've not read one like it before! Everyone of the adults seems to care about young Harry's well-being, but none of the adults is actually listening to him. As the principal adults all seem to have there own reasons/motives or revenge (particuarly in Lily's lawyer Severus Snape).
Kendall Jackson chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
You need to up date this story! it's great. i love it. what happens between james and harry? does james end up with lily? you need to update!
mrs moonie chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Please finish this. I would like to see happened to lily. And to see if james and harry find some common ground.
LovelyLittleAngel chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
this is such a sad story..

keep writing and don't forget to update!
blklover chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
great story please keep up the good can't wait to find out what happen next please update soon please
ShilohSnape chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Update soon plz! I luv this.
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »