Reviews for Existence
unastar chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
hey this is a good story but it would be nice if you did more updates
Estrella85 chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Wow... this is a really unique HP AU. Hope you continue it!
KuroSora312 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Great story! keep up the good work!
Merrymow chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Fire Wolf Spirit chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
... I love Oliver Wood! That was just brilliant! I was laughing for a while before I could go on!
Ummm123456789 chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
i love the story! its so original! keep up the great work!

oh & just a quick comment, i thought McGonagall was harry's math teacher and soccer coach it's a little weird with her also being the mediator just so u know
SakuraCa chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
Hm... It's will be interesting to see how this will turn out.
OfTheGreenwood chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
Was thrilled to see an update! But James...keeping Harry away from his mum, okay, but from the school and football team? Can Harry at least go back to the team-doesn't he have a championship to prepare for?
RandomTopic chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
Hm, great AU fic. I am a little bothered how Harry -a teenaged boy- keeps calling Lily 'mommy' and not 'mom'. I understand that Harry is really emotionally attached to his mom, but 'mommy' is something a teenager -particularly a teenaged boy- would be picked on for saying around his peers, at least.

Or, it might just be the area I live in. Either way, great fic.
LilAngel112 chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
This is heartbreaking...and so very, very brilliant!

Please update soon.

x
mira mirth chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
... And suddenly, there is no more! I was totally not expecting it to halt at chapter 6. I quite like this - there's something novel about this whole idea. One obviously questions how James the Superstar and Lily the Waitress got together to begin with, but I assume it will be revealed in the future. I find it curious that you've made Lily into an alcoholic. I've seen multiple fics where James was the only and rather unfit parent, but seeing Lily in this role is interesting. So yes, I wonder what happens next )
thrnbrooke chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Poor Harry! He just doesn't understand!
merodeadores4ever chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
love it! the hole story, update soon!
Centra-gal86 chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
An update? Is this an update? Yes! An update! I thought I'd never see one again! Thank you so much! This really is the best day I've had in a long time...One question though, "to be concluded"? as in only one chapter left? That can't be right... hmm... oh well. I guess I'll see with the next update-soon please! Thank you!
Agent Jaid chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Mwahahaha! Oh that ending was BEAUTIFUL! I had almost forgotten about this story, BUT! It is a testament to how glorious this story is that I didn't need to reread it to remember what happened in it. Beautiful. I do want to bitch-slap Remus and Sirius though. Believe it or not, Harry really is furious at things. It isn't JUST because he's been supressing things, and wow-you can be happy in miserable situations! REALLY! WOW! NOVEL CONCEPT!

...

Okay so I'm a little bitter.

I hope if Harry runs away that his mom doesn't kick him out/send him away. :( That would be sad. And it wouldn't help. But him staying wouldn't help ei-but it would be HAPPIER!

Obviously, I have mixed feelings. :P Well done! :D