Reviews for Existence
giff4088 chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
I was quite excited to see another chapter to your story! It's been a while. I noticed you said to be concluded at the bottom of the latest chapter. I can't imagine how you're going to end the story at this point, but I can't wait to see how you manage it! Keep up the good work!
L'uke-chan chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Oh my God.. Poor Harry or yet poor James... *sigh*. This is one complicated family, isn't it? I don't know who to cheer for.. Hmm.. Awesome chapter! But pleease UPDATE!
cant be bothered logging in chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
yay you're back!

poor harry *tears for him*

update again soon can't keep harry in pain for so long!
swishpot chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Wow! It's been a while since I last read this story. well I like the plot and the angst. Hopefully all is well with Harry's soccer career. Anyways I also hope that Lily will be determined to get harry back. Please update soon. )
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
I can't believe James, still going through with the court hearing, just because HARRY doesn't want to go stay with him or get to know him. Lily had already agreed to it, so it was Harry that was against it.

James could have given Harry time to get used to the idea let Harry remain with Lily, and just continue visiting them and slowly gain Harry's trust, instead of forcing Harry to come live with him against his will by going to the courts to get custody.

After seeing what his mother, who's probably never touched a drop of alchohol in her life in all the years they'd been together until James found them, had been resorted to doing because of the court hearing James is forcing on all of them, Harry should hate his 'dads' guts even more.

I don't believe James, the jerk. Just because Lily came to pick up Harry drunk doesn't mean she's ALWAYS drunk. If he stopped to think about it, HE'D be getting himself drunk too if he had to go through the pain Lily did earlier that day at the though of permanently losing Harry.
Jackanapes chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
Hey!

I love the story but was close to tears over this chapter. Um... I like that Harry isn't comfortable at the school, wish that he could play soccer, and desperately hope that he and James get along better. I was close to tears almost the whole chapter. I agree with Sirius's tips and hope that James gets over imself and gives Harry a little normalcy back.

Thanks,

~handadeath
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
amazing please update soon
BrookMctirre chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
Wonderful update. I am sad however that there was no mention of Harry being upset about not going to nationals. This was a huge thing in his life and suddenly it was taken away. I think that this fact should be addressed at some point. Again, I love this story and I hope you update soon!

Brook
flower123 chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
he's definitely going to leave that little display in front of what draco did say?update soon so glad to see an update,it was a good chapter
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
this story is really good. this last chapter made me cry.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
*sob* so sad *sob* hope u update soon i really want to know want happens
queenskin chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
so cool.
chal chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
really good i am crying :P

x chal
plondon55 chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
i know you havent updated in like a year but maybe you might decide to check it out and start it up again haha, i just read it and i really wanna know what happens next, so if you can update please do:]:]
Jackanapes chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
'Lo!

Love the story and hope that it isn't medical problems that is keeping you from updating. I enjoyed the story like all of the characters and can't wait for more. I would love for you to update soon, but if your health is the problem keep right at not updating, if it is laziness or writer's block TRY TRY AGAIN...PLEASE?

Thanks,