Reviews for Good To Go
Saramagician chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Wow, It was very interesting! I liked it very much! I love Severus family! They are wonderful!
Jeeun chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Is there any hope that you will be coming back to finish this story? I think this story was one of the first fics that I've read when I introduced myself to the world of HP fanfiction. I was so throughly intrigued then and am still awed by the originality of the characters. I've read a lot of fanfiction, and there are stories where Severus survied, moved to the muggle world and etc, but Jude and the three children and the characterization in this story can't be riveled. I'm just dying to see when Sirius is wrapped around Livia's fingers, which he already is, dotting grandfather Albus, and all the adventures the new Snape family will be experiencing. And of course there is this chance that all three of the children could be magical, and maybe another prophecy regarding the children? A bit TOO cliche, I know, but even though the plot has similarities to a lot of stories out there, the chracters aren't and they are absolutely attractive. Besides, a hippy!Severus MUST be told in detail, thoroughly! I really do hope you come back.
klester1987 chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Are you going to continue?

(PLEASE do)
lil-baby-tash chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
oh... my ... god! this fic is awesome! SEVERUS IS A HIPPY XD! aw i love the kids they're so cute and severus' relationship with them makes me feel all warm inside! you have to update for the sake of my sanity!
Oya chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Severus being a hippie is really, disturbing.
Oya chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
How odd, to see Tonks bristling with efficiency. Hehe.
Oya chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I think I wanted to hurt Potter very badly, sometimes, he really doesn't have a heart or a brain. Blah.
Iva1201 chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Hi, your story was added to the archive of C2: Severus Snape [26376]. I hope it will motivate you to write more. (-:
Iva1201 chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Have I told you how happy I am you have decided to continue this? If not, here it is. (-: The end of this chapter was really overhelming - but I can really invision Dumbledore to do it. Nice idea of sorting him to Slytherin BTW, but the last movie said he was in Gryffindor - but never mind, you write in the book universe and there it is not clear. What has happened with those kids of his? I was originally thinking the "mausoleum" was for one of them... You know what - it was so sad with all those details you gave, so true as well. The remains of the dried Dreamless Sleep and all. Should it have been longer I could probably cry. Keep on writing, it's worth it!
duj chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Personally, I tend to think Albus was in Ravenclaw. He's far too passive, too wait-and-see-while-I hug-all-the-information-to-my-clever-self, to be a Gryff or a Slyth.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
I still find it hard to think of Albus in Slytherin-in canon he's so adamant about favoring Gryffindor and telling Harry that Gryffindor is obviously so much better (never mind lying by silence about James Potter) that I can't believe he was in Slytherin. Given book 6, it's clear he's hated Slytherin since Tom Riddle was in it.

But this is a good chapter, and the preserved room just off of Hell broke my heart.
Liz chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
Hey, two updates in one day! WOW! and THANKS! The second chapter is really sweet (the first part) and really SAD (the second part). Hope they can rebuild they relationship. ;-)
Iva1201 chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Great that you have updated! (-: I keep repeating myself I guess but it is a wonderful idea with Snape as a family father coming back to Hogwarts and to the Order which is partly astonished there is something else in him than the sneering spy - and which partly doesn't want to trust him (AGAIN!) because of the same. Thanks for writing this!
duj chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Interesting fate for Snape. Cool family.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
Here's hoping the others will have sense, though I doubt Sirius Black ever will. As guardian of Harry, he has consistently sucked rocks-it was clear he could escape Azkaban pretty much when he felt like it as an Animagus, but stayed till he saw Pettigrew was still around. He left for revenge, not for Harry. All the time he was out, he never asked about the Dursleys or what they were like. He never asked once in canon how Harry's home life was like. He would rather drink his Christmas than share it with Harry-it took Remus finally finding a backbone to help resolve that one. Oh, yes, he'd love to go to the Ministry to help Harry-but half the reason was because it was a good excuse to leave Grimmauld Place and spite any one (cough Snape cough) who urged him to stay. Besides, he's a Gryffindor. He's been told all his life he's morally superior to Slytherins (by guess who). Why shouldn't he repeat the lessons so carefully taught him? I'm just glad Dumbledore didn't back down. One can imagine that this Albus has finally realized just how he contributed to Snape's situation in the first place.

Good chapter.