Reviews for Whispers
i like it
Tragic Melpomene chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Like it
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Oh, I absolutely loved it. The language is so beautiful, and the story stays true to the characters. A pleasure to read. I just have to say the paragraphs were a little hard to read, but other than that, it was stunning. Absolutely stunning! _
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
WOW THAT WAS AMAZING WRITING! WRITE MORE SOON! I ALSO LOVED THE LAST PART WITH THE WISPERING.
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
That was so sad in a sense. But it does open up to the question "what if?" Nice, not too light and not too dramatic. A perfect feel-good fanfic if you ask me.
x0x0AF chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Good chapter! I'm glad to see you're not dead. W
Amrita Marie chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Hey, I miss you and your writing! Queen of Angst. I really like your one-shot chapter even thought these are your baby steps back to writing.

Anyways I guess that's what an author has to do to get her motivation back, just like a painter. I'll wait because your stories are worth waiting for. I really like this chapter because your one of the few authors in the world to me that can corporate feeling into your writing. And you proved it once again. Well I’m off to read Gone with the wind. Bye
Amarie Miriel chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Excellant job. This is very well written.
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
wow...this was wonderful. _Ja ne!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
YAY! Oh, I really enjoyed this awesome one shot. It was very nicely written. Of course a small evil part of me does wish the story had ended with them totally making out on the roof, but in actuality I guess that wouldn't have fit in so well with the tone of the story. Haha!

A lot of people seem to have this subtly gorgeous grey-skied fall imagery in their fics lately, with the burst of color on the leaves and the cold and cutting breeze...seeing as this is my favorite time of year, I'm just eating it up! Your fic was pretty like that, in my mind. Weird as that may sound!

I know a lot of Seto x Anzu writers have given quite a bit of thought to the whole rescue scenario. I liked your take on it a lot. It seems pretty easy to believe that Anzu would eventually just have to thank him. She's emotional in that way; like, if she doesn't say something it will continue to weigh on her heart and cause her pain. So she uses that famous Anzu fire and goes and thanks him, whether he wants to hear it or not!

Ha, this review is pretty absurdly long for a one shot, but I did think it was quite lovely. You deserve a nice long review! I don't know if you deserve this rather loopy rant, but there you have it. You should write more of these. Hmm. Now I feel like writing a one shot! (ponders)