Reviews for Silly Side B One Shot
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I really liked this, it was cute. You're doing a lot to help feed my Aya/Ken addiction, so expect more reviews from me in the coming days. I halfway expected Aya to say "Go on without us, we'll be down later." Or, at least that's what my inner yaoi fangirl expected. But like I said, this was cute.
konekomh chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
simple, to the point, adoring and cute! yay!
the-secret-ilivejournal chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
If that was crap (as you say it is), then sign me up for more crap to read. Wow, that was hotter than a single kiss has any right to be. Loved it. Love.
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
aw this was so cute!
Murasaki-yanagi chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Yay! I have been away from all of this for far to long! And what do I see when I search for my beloved Ken and Aya...another fic from HeatherR! *huggles* I have some catching up to do. _

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. Gradually I am seeing more Side B stuff and that makes me happy. But your story seems to take a different approach. I like the idea of the street fair. Is that from the manga or did you make it up? The idea with the tie was very creative and a subject that is unique. I wouldn't have thought to explore that avenue. Chloe was very Yohji-esque in this as well, but I tend to associate them anyway. _ And Omi and Yohji never got that kind of attention and I'm glad of it! Aya and Ken forever! Sorry that review was somewhat nonsense but I loved your story alot! You are as always a great writer and I enjoy it immensely. _
twin-minds chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
i really loved this. i like the way you showed Aya's weaker, softer side. i really, really loved this. it made me smile. its so sweet and cute and romantic. i really love it.

~Twin-minds
Zeto chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Ah! That was hot! That was amazingly hot for a simple kiss!

_ Very nicely done! I love the simple, effective descriptions though!

~Luca
The Weaver Atropos chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
(blinks). That was lovely! I hadn't even noticed you wrote this piece (gotta catch up on my fic reading!). Great job. That whole part with Ken being a tactile person, I loved, especially when you compared how the touches had changed recently. So inspiring! And...kinda naughty. XD
Crimson1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
It has been a long time since I read a KenxRan (or any fic really) that brought about this kind of a response. I felt the whole thing with tingles the entire time. It was incredibly well paced and described. (fans self) and so...sensual and so...THEM. Perfectly in character for their side B selves. I love this so much...I'm faving it. Beautiful.
amethyst rulzz chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
i love this story.. (i only review the stories that i like..-_-") well... maybe u should consider continuing this..lol
artemis347 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
cute! i love it!
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Oh em gee. You don't know how badly I have craved by RanKen fix like this. I came to expecting nothing, and to my surprise... HEATHER R LIVES!

And is writing beautiful, wonderful, much-appreciated RanKen oneshots for the masses! I love you. You're just a wonderful person.

This ficlet makes me laugh. I love your aggressive Kenken, practically seducing Ran with those little touches. You did this beautifully; I can't stop smiling.

So we can expect more from you soon, right? I'm still awaiting the sequals! :)
Soko chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Very cute, I loved it! Ran and Ken are love.
BengalCat chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
silly? naw. sweet and now my ears are red. I shouldn't read such things in the university computerroom, but I couldn't stop myself /

and Elfgodess: I'm waiting, more or less patiently, but I haven't given up on you

ja ne, mata! (hopefully...) Bengali
mistskeeper chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Yay! A new story from Heather! *grabs Mist and dances around the library until she is stopped* That was so cute! I loved it! I was waiting for something from you! I can't wait for your sequels and nither can Mist. We have been waiting patiently. I'm trying to work on mine, but I seemed to have hit a brick wall TT_TT And my computer died! And then I'm working on a totaly different story. I need to get all my scattered ideas in one spot. Well anywho you should write more little fluffy stories like this one! Can wait for more stuff!

Mist: Please hurry and put out more stories. *gives Heather 'kitty eyes'*