Reviews for Hindrance
fate chapter 2 . 7/24/2001
Fuzzy Elf chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
ok here we go. This is an awesome story and it's crazy because I remember when it started as a side idea on a piece of looseleaf. How the time flies. Well, Myste is NOT cool at all (I had to say it) but Wiley rocks mah werld. Yeah baby. ;-) Not as much as a certain other character but that's a completely different story (literally AND metaphorically hehe) Keep up the great work. Me!
Mirai Meiyo chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
more! please! that was amazing, really well written. it's not like those more-powerful-than-Neo fics that are normally seen, but a whole new, different, and better breed of fic that is truly worth the read. thank you.
OldFogey chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
Now THIS is an interesting concept. I look forward to the next installment. I think I've read just enough to see what trick the Agents have up their sleeve, and I'd love to see it expanded!

The story was pretty well carried out. I will confess that, by the end, my interest in what happened to Wil E. (or what he was even there for) had kind of dissipated; what was going on with Neo, Trinity and Myste had captivated my attention. Perhaps in the next installment we can hear more about him. (Al kernfess ah doan much wanner hair no murr OUTA hem! That "Tobacco Road" twang was a little hard to read!))
Aprys chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
Cool story! Please continue the story it's really really good! I love Mouse story's! Please continue! ( I think I said that allready *sweatdrops*)
Sporker Man far too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
This was pretty OOC. I mean, Neo can't do squat with his "powers", and he's supposed to be able to 'change the Matrix as he sees fit' just like the original One. Umm... well written, but too OOC.