Reviews for Bad Luck
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Niaaaaaaah, y u no finish? You left me with da curiosity XD

Oh well. At least I'll tell you, you got lots of talent for writting. You got my attention from the beginning, I actually understand what's going on but there's still lots of questions lingering (AGH! THE PAIN!). You are good!
BluFox15 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I enjoy this story. It has the sufficient creepiness to give me chills in the night. Please continue it. Pwetty pwease?

Keep on keepin' on!

Foxxi
EmptyHeart chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Eh, are you going to do anymore? I like it...! I myself just got into Danny Phantom so, you know, I'm interested. Please do more!
moonymonster chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Heh...I'd suggest looking at 'Dialogue and Tags' on my Grammar Guide (located on my profile), but overall this seems pretty interesting. Looks like you've given up on it, and that's a shame, but what you've got here is pretty good!
tastes-like-ciel chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Serena:Wow, that was a great first chapter. I really want you to continue it! - Update as soon as you can please!
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
oh, I REALY want more, please?
trickster2232 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Cool! I want to know what is up with that mirror! And what about that window? Please finish it! I really want to know!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Interesting. Do continue it you're going on my author alerts.
Invisigirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Oh, that is so good! I want to read more... too bad there isn't anymore at the moment. I really like it and think that a good job was done on it!
Fireweed chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
E.
Saiyako chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Great opening, Digi-senchou!

I really like how you're setting up whatever trouble is still to come... I can feel the creepiness of the place (that window, especially, is creeping me out), and I'm guessing not ALL of Vivian's rambling is just senile ramblings... Some of it's real warnings, ne?

I like the idea that just cracking a mirror instead of shattering it gives you only a week of bad luck, too... cool thought.
unkown120 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
as much as I like danny phantom, You went from KH to one peice to danny phantom. Are you still one of the best KH writers I know or have you changed. plz say in next chap for me to know.
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This is really good. I like it so far. You really kept the characters in character seeing as how you've only seen TUE. Especially Danny. I love how everything he said revolved around the fact that they were gonna die. I have no complaints about this story.

KatrinaKaiba
Raeve chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
It's turning out to be a great story already! 1st chapter and I'm already hooked. I am extremly pleased to see that the characters are actually 'in' character, because you see so many fics that just make them up, but I can actually imagine this being a DP mini-film! WOO for you! I'm loving the plot line and cant wait to see where this leads! Lead on!
dead deleted closed chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
...I LIKE IT. O-o

XD Really, it's good. I wanna see what happens neeeext.

See Ed. See Ed angst. Angst, Ed, angst!

ERZLO