Reviews for Hotel Tendo
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Please update!
rezahonyou chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
LOL, awesome story. You have a great sense of humor. I especially liked the "brazen hussy" exclammation.

Keep on writing!
NoshMono chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
A very good chapter. I especially like the part where Shampoo calls Kasumi as Foodmaker (your idea, I suppose. I don't really see Shampoo referring to Kasumi as such) and the early bird getting the gender changing worm.
NoshMono chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
" Oh I get it, you don't want to acidently have piglets."

umm... sorry, but I'm drawing a blank here.

I really like the title of the story and it's overall feel
majinbuu7985 chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Bwahahahahaha Great chapter, keep it up.
Innortal chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Fits with the usual hype. Well done.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
Hehehhe, I'm not surprised at Akane sleep walking, she fights in her sleep after all! Ukyo's plan was dirty, Akari isn't a fighter and could have been seriously hurt if Katsunishiki hadn't been there!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! Poor Ranma.
Sean the Metamage chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Man, I don't know if you are aware of it, but the city where Ranma lives is called "Nerima", not Nermia.

"bussiness" "resturant" , etc... there are several words which are not correctly spelled. If you have some problems with orthograph, use a corrector, some are free!

Correct these things, then perhaps I will read your second chapter.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
Bwahahaha, Kuno was beaten by a pig! Granted, it was a trained champion sumo pig, but a pig nonetheless! I can't wait to see the Kuno siblings kicked out so Nabiki can refuse them a refund! And just what are the sleeping arangements? I can see Soun, Kuno, and Genma sharing a room, Kasumi, Nabiki, and Akane in another. Ryouga and Mousse in one of the Tendo girl's room, Shampoo, Akari, and Ukyo in another (With Akari between them so they don't fight), Kodachi sneaking into Ranma's room, and Ranma running to his mom's house for his life.
Innortal chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
Poor Ranma.
Darth Hawk 32 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Oh, I see chaos.
Kimster44 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Delete it
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
pleas updaye. more chaos...more chaos
Innortal chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Seemes weird, but I will read more.

Innortal