Reviews for Flirting With Danger
SweetDreamer92 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
...I loved this story, and it now makes me want to write the story I was avoiding since I thought people would be offended. Great work :)
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Not too bad, but I had a hard time picturing Keiko acting like that. Kurama seemed OOC too, and Karasu slightly. The grammar was ok, fortunately. This was a lot better than most of the fanfictions I've read. So, not bad.
Lili202122 chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
I loved this idea. Very original to me and had me squealing in my chair :D
The Villain A chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I can so see this happening. Karasu's supposedly gay, but this is so well-written, I think otherwise. Especially since I watch the Japanese version, I can almost hear Karasu saying those lines.
Kioji chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
I admit, I haven't read something like this in a while-and certainly not with Karasu in it lol. I just wanted to make a comment about I cracked up when they were discussing immortality like AIDS.
Captain Grin chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Awesome! I love the way ypi portrayed Keiko! I love this!
smile-kurama chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Wow! I liked Karasu in this one for sure!

Good stating, please continue!

I wanna see if Karasu and kurama get together.

Love and kisses!
Munarakeay chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I know I just submited a review, but I can't seam to pull up chaptor 2 of your awsome story, did you move it or some thing?
Munaraketay chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow, your an awsome riter, I was looking for a good chase, and I defnatly found an awsome one, im going to read on, so far so good. :)
RayneAForbiddenOne chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Hey, cool story so far. Went to the link with the other chapter. But, since I'm not 18 yet, I don't want to risk entering that site. So, could you email the rest of the story to me? Or if you're going to put the rest up on I'll wait 'till then. Please and thank you.
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I like the story! Even though the pairing is unusual, to say the least... YOur writing skills are not bad...
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Squee! Squee!

More.

I love it.
Purebloodgodess chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I love this story, update soon please. :)
cat.l.d chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
when are you going to update Kuronue's Pendant?
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
This is a good story. I will go look for the rest of it. You are a good writer. I especially like Mind Links and Kuronue's Pendant. I can't wait for updates on those.