Reviews for Riley's Promise
bella.rochelle chapter 34 . 12/23/2017
This is another review with more of the same: I miss your writing and I hope you're okay.
missing you chapter 34 . 11/7/2017
Do you even still get notifications for this? This breaks me. To leave off at such a painful place, AND with your author's note saying that things will pick up soon - like you had it all planned out. You knew exactly where you were taking this story. I wonder where you disappeared to. I hope you're okay. I hope that if you're reading this, you'll find the drive within you to see this story through. It tears me up inside to not have closure for this story. I miss you. I miss this. Please come finish it. :(
Lisamalvina chapter 34 . 9/19/2017
Wow, this was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for writing this!
No One Special chapter 34 . 6/25/2017
It has been YEARS since I dipped into Newsies fan fiction. But I remember this story like it was yesterday. I suddenly had the overwhelming urge to read it again and now I'm as frustrated as EVER that it's not completed. I love the way you write, I love this world you created, and the characters and the tensions. And you left off at such a pivotal, CRUSHING time. It really hurts my heart. I know you've probably long sense moved on and lost the fire for this. But juuuuust in case you haven't, or just in case you're wondering if anyone would still be interested in seeing this story through - I'm here. Waiting (im)patiently, and hoping against all reason that you come back and give Riley the ending she deserves. (And Spot, too, for that matter!) Love, love, LOVE this story.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/2/2017
I can't believe this ends here. I love this story and it deserves more recognition and reviews!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/14/2017
Don't abandon! Please!
BurningUpSuns chapter 34 . 1/19/2016
That awkward moment you forget to click 'Completed' in the status section of the filter...
Eternal sadness.
I vote someone takes up the story and finishes it in the comments. :)
Guest chapter 34 . 11/12/2014
Love it! Ahhhhh!
krisstay chapter 34 . 10/18/2014
I NEED THIS TO BE FINISHED! How can you stop right there? This is such a perfect story and I would have breakdown if you do not update!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/28/2014
CAN U PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
Guest chapter 34 . 9/19/2014
crying because you havent updated since 2011. This is so cruel, you cant just stop it HERE!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/22/2014
Please continue!
Kristin Marie chapter 34 . 8/14/2014
Freals, I'm gonna check everyday if you miraculously updated. No lie.
Kristin Marie chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
I am the same person who wrote under "Meeeee" So, Hey! me again, I understand that you're probably busy or something. Maybe you went into college. Or maybe you grew up and got a job. Maybe you just stopped giving a shit about the fanfic. BUT I would love it if you finished the story. I absolutely adore your writing. I personally believed that your writing allows the reader to feel the characters emotions and relate in an unrelatable topic! It surprises me how much I can understand Riley's character when I have never faced the pressure of being killed by a newsie gang or feeling the loss of a loved one who so happens to be "The King of Brooklyn". Not only that, but your writing is also real. The plot and sequences that happen in order, makes sense! It's not like some fanfic, and even books, are when they are too unbelievable. You started a place and you ended up in a place that flowed. Nothing was rushed or droned on. The timing was perfect.

And I'm sure throughout those 3 years (2011-014) your writing has probably gotten even better. AND I JUST NEED TO KNOW! You may never read this or (I'm hoping) you get an email notification and see this. I'm sorry if I'm annoying you, but I just can't live not knowing!

A great fan of your writing,
Kristin Marie
Meeeeee chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
I'm crying because you chose to end it at the most suspenseful part... and I NEED TO KNOW. But you haven't updated since 2011, so I'm crying even more. And its 2014. brb sobbing.