Reviews for Relatively Speaking
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 1/24
Ah if only Obi had realized that before Mustafar. Had he realized that the order would still exist and there would be three strong jedi bound by blood. Heck Anakin would've been so happy that his master cared and would've probably named him Luke and Leia's godfather.
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 1/24
Yoda doesn't get how flawed the Jedi and Sith are. Anakin was probably on his way to becoming a Bendu. A being who walks both sides of the force. The light possesses discipline and focus the dark provides passion and power.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 1/24
Okay if Vader's going to be captured because of that arrogant imp, he should at least go down taking Yoda with him. After all Yoda had the greatest hand in turning Anakin into Vader. And when he finds out Bail took his daughter well he will lift the fool with the force and tell him that the only reason he'll live is because he would not want to hurt his own daughter, Padme's daughter.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 1/24
Wonder if Owen would feel more for his brother if Vader told him and Obiwan the reason he strayed to the ways of the sith was to prevent his vision of Padme's death by childbirth?
GGMK chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
I like stories with happy endings like this (a surprising amount of similar Star Wars fics have real downer endings). Even Yoda came around. :)

Looks like Han will be getting an education. Hard to picture him sitting still for so many hours, though. ;)

Luke is lucky, that he'll be trained by one of the best, Vader. The fact that Vader is his father is an awesome bonus.
VioletErin.26 chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
Oh how sweet. Love how protective ahem possessive Vader is. Aww Luke loves his father. Loved it. It was awesome with tons of action and fluff.
Brievel chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
I. Loved. This. Loved it.
Brievel chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
Yay Zevul! And I loved Vader's line about scrubbing out Luke's mouth... rich, Ani, rich. xD
Brievel chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
Luke/Vader's. Always L/V's.
Brievel chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
Yay, Obi-Wan's doing the right thing! And I still really hate Yoda!
GirlWithACurl chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
Wonderful! Brilliant! Touching!
Sequal please!
:D
SwallowingInk chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I've been methodically reading (and enjoying) your many Star Wars stories, but I realized at the beginning of this chapter that I needed to stop and congratulate you, not just on your fantastic writing and plot lines, but on your success at feeding my addiction. Thanks to this chapter, I now have an overwhelming, irrational desire to play video games with Darth Vader. So, good job.
anemix chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
This story was interesting, especially how everybody was aiming for the removal of Vader. It was fun to read and I hope that you keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
serious starwars fan chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
hmm. not the usual Mon character.
zara2148 chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
"I refuse to apologize for being a flawed, emotional being."

That, and everything leading up to it, was pure and utter win.