Reviews for Relatively Speaking
Wonderful! Brilliant! Touching!
Sequal please!
:D
SwallowingInk chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I've been methodically reading (and enjoying) your many Star Wars stories, but I realized at the beginning of this chapter that I needed to stop and congratulate you, not just on your fantastic writing and plot lines, but on your success at feeding my addiction. Thanks to this chapter, I now have an overwhelming, irrational desire to play video games with Darth Vader. So, good job.
anemix chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
This story was interesting, especially how everybody was aiming for the removal of Vader. It was fun to read and I hope that you keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
serious starwars fan chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
hmm. not the usual Mon character.
zara2148 chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
"I refuse to apologize for being a flawed, emotional being."

That, and everything leading up to it, was pure and utter win.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
And Anakin is going to like this... A blast to his own past here! At least a videogame isn't quite as dangerous as podracing...

Esseker chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
so, I liked it!IT is one of the most cool story,that i have read.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 10 . 10/4/2008
You have flung a well-sized rock into a still pond there... and it shows that ripples go farther than one thinks! This was very good, I must say! I loved the story, Ms. Starflight!

Allie-grrl4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
update soon
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Interesting...

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
The last line is hilarious... Kenobi on his property, Vader a houseguest, and two dewbacks as Luke's latest pets... and Owen thought he had problems before.

Owen's problems are going to go up by leaps and bounds! How long before the Empire comes to Owen's door begging to see (And possibly slaughter) his stepbrother?
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Oh! I found the sequel I was just asking for... LOL!

I only get to read the first chappie today, but I'll read more Monday!

"Who in their right mind lets their kids idolize Darth Vader?"

That cracked me up good! I do wonder, will Anakin be restored to more human in this fic? I will find out...Monday!

This is going on favorites,

~Alien Roxi
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
I liked it. If you haven't considered it already, or already wrote it and I'm just blind, you should write a story, like a little one-shot or something, about the characters in the future after a few years, like when A New Hope should have taken place. Just a little "Look into their future lives" sort of thing.

Anything for you to write more Star Wars stories...

*GLOMP!*
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
Okay, had to comment on a quote:

“Patience, gentlemen,” Obi-wan urged them. “And have faith. Anakin and I have gotten out of tighter spots than this.”

“Correction, Master,” Vader replied. “I got you out of tighter situations than this.”

“Oh, right,” Obi-wan acknowledged dryly.

I loved that! Very in-character. *grins*
twisterblake chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
hey great chapter i hope luke grow up to be great jedi knight. great I wonder what in stored for them on next chapter. great chapter i love your story keep it up until completed. update 11 soon