Reviews for Sirius's Daughter
Mrs. Marauder-JamesPottersHoe chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
I love this story! Your awesome!
RockaRosalie chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Good
RockaRosalie chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
I swear you said Sidney was muggle born yet she had a house elf?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Sirius should of took the baby away from that bitch Sidney. As her father he has the right.
KIKI chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
im srry but i dont like it, i think sirius's daughter should be Ella and that she should be a year younger than harry and harry would find out who she really is at the end of the third year. Her mother Elizabeth (Lizzie) was murdered by Voldemort when Ella was only a year old and she had been living in an orphanage ever since
marisky130 chapter 16 . 10/17/2008
Please write a sequel about their newly found relationship (if there is one) what happens after this? It's a huge cliffhanger!

Marisky130
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 16 . 8/15/2008
Interesting story.. I thought it would focus more on the father-daughter relationship instead of all of the flashback. However, it was a good story nonetheless.
LUVSRW chapter 16 . 4/3/2006
ohh now it her fisrt name to... lol
LUVSRW chapter 13 . 4/3/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY...

You no that Lindsays middle name is my first name and Sidneys middle name is my middle name... lol i felt special.

well i havent finnished the storys bt im gonna

LUVRW
emerald-eyed-stag chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
loving this story! went to read the sequel and thought id read this first; loving it alot. esspecially liked the part where hermione and harry found out. looking forward to readin the rest, luv Ella x
Rocks-my-socks chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
Aww such a good chapoter. i h ave to sway it was long awaited adn i thyikn you pulled it off perfectly. well done. please keep updating you fabolous fic!
Readerforlife chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
great chapter. can't wait for more
PhantomFan13 chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
loved the chappie! one thing though: how did sirius go out in public? i thought he was suppose to be in hiding.
Readerforlife chapter 15 . 3/9/2006
this is a great story. I thougt at frist this was going to be a Im hermiones really dad, kinda thing, but it was not, and its still really good. can't wait for more!

What school does Caitlin go too?
Rocks-my-socks chapter 15 . 2/8/2006