Reviews for Zordon's Trial Arc
Psycho Tangerine chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Just reread this whole arc. After about 15 years, this is still amazing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
Z-mage chapter 6 . 12/2/2001
Wow. Just wow. That was great, I loved it. I love mega crossovers, and even though I haven't seen any of these characters but Power Rangers before, you wrote it so well. However, I don't get the feeling that I got to know Masked Rider as well as the others.

After reading this, I don't suppose there's any chance of the Animorphs appearing in the future?
Seth chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Loved it! Please continue writing. I love your stories so much! I've read almost all of the PC execpt mabey the newest three! Will darkonda ever show up again? Please make it so.
Lady Iapetus chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
One of my favorite arcs of the series. I absolutely LOVED it when Ninjor gave Darkonda the Look. And the way you wrote that part made me crack up when I read it the first time. Keep up the good work, Ellen!
Krocket chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Beetleborgs, Turbo Rangers, VR Troopers, and the Mask Rider! Do a sequel!
Polar Bear chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Would you believe I was hooked to the comupter for the entire summer? ... Ellen, even though it was longer than you planned, the stories were really good. (The only thing that really threw me was the gunstar ref, and that was because I was ten the last time I watched 'The Last Starfighter' and therefore it didn't ring any bells.) I really liked it.
tremor3258 chapter 6 . 9/20/2001
Interesting, well written, a bit concise, but still, seeing EVERYBODY Saban has dragged to this side of the Pacific. Well done, a little trite ending, but that's Saban too. Still, nice. Yet, I have to agree with Zack at the end :)
john chapter 2 . 4/26/2001
way past kool, keep up the good work
BlackZeo chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
Great story! Read it on Jenga's Library. Keep up the good work. I never imagined that big of a X-over. And, yes, I did laugh when you included Beetleborgs.
Matthew chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Personally, I think it is superb. (Y' know, I've read it in Jenga's Library, so I already know it.) The plot and characters are masterfully crafted in a way that only a handful of authors have the talent for. Carefully and masterfully crossovers "The Real Ghostbusters," "VR Troopers," and "Beetleborgs Metallix." Nice plot teaser, too. Rating: ****.