Reviews for Speshul Alucard
Immortal-Forever chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
wow, and yay. so god _
Illisandria Carthain chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
I LUV IT! - This is one of the BEST Hellsing stories EVER! I need to read the whole of the REAL series though... I'm a little behind...
Jessie chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
Aw, poor Integra with her house down. The part "I'm on the floor because I'm plotting, my men are bleeding because I attacked them from stopping me plotting" is FUNNY TO HELL! XD XD XD More, please!
MegFallow chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This is fun, but what is the "Numa Numa" song is it some Romanian children's folksong or something?
Harpyquin chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
UPDATE! THIS FIC IS FANTABULOS! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!
Harpyquin chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
THIS IS HILARIOUS!
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Hilarious, Update soon!
Ridicully L chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
This is the most brilliant fic I have read in a long time! I was practically laughing all the way through it! Just wondering... what was the Alucard's song about?
Blue wings of bliss chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Just the thought of Alucard acting like a child makes me laugh, and having a hole story about it made me laugh a great deal. Loved your story
The Kat Valentine chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Heh, did I mention that I adore this story? My fic pales in comparison to yours, Amry, I love it totally. It's so funny, too xD Alucard's become retarded, aww, and Integra's so mean to him when he acts like an ickle widdle kiddie! Regardless, your writing style is amazing, you hold to hilarity and stupidity while keeping your dignity in tact. Much more than I can say for myself. I love, update!
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
One word...wow! Love it update soon!
Klarey chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Super funny! I couldn't help but snort with Anderson! Please, please, please update soon!
ChibiChrissi chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Oh... my... GOD! You actually put it on WOO AND YAY! "I'm not retarded! Airplanes can't be retarded!" - That's my line! XD And the vampi'e! *squee!*

'Kay. I'm done.

Wait...

*sque!*

Okay, there.

So, anyway... You are such a good writer! I envy your talent. Grr. Write more!