Reviews for Slumberland
N.T. Embe chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was... lovely and inspiring. It seems so in character, yet so poetically written, and so tragic. I have fallen in love with it.
thelibraryghost chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Can't you write a happy ErutisxKrayon!
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Wow. That was really good. Liked the last coupla lines especially.
brukleflesche chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Uwaa, so I FINALLY get around to reading this! I am so lazy...

I liked this a lot! Your diction is sublime, and your premise original. The prose is lovely yet tragic, and I very much enjoyed the description of his, um, affectionate stalking (?) of her.

Another wonderful job, m'dear! Heehee, makes me wanna write more KrayonErutis shtuff... And I LUV that you used lines from "Jack's Lament"! *wibbles all over "The Nightmare Before Christmas"*
aGreatPenName chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
And that is what I like to call a bitter-sweet fanfiction. That was so deliciously sweet the way you displayed Krayon's feelings towards Erutis the way he longed for her so (... though the whole dream and stalker side of Krayon just made me have to chuckle n.n so typical of Krayon) Then when he finally wins her heart, they have to battle and more than likely die... '... very sad, but at least it ended with a BIG BANG of emotion!

I truly did enjoy reading this oneshot, it was very well done. You have a fine piece of literature here and I really like how you set thr mood and tone throughout this wonderful plot. You did a fabulous job! In fact I liked it so much it is now ggoing into the fav list
Blue chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Loved it! :-D
Nescence Pandora chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
*gasp* ANGEL DIARY?

Damn. Now I have stock up money again. Great one-shot! But so sad.